WBAUnofficial
So where are we then - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: So where are we then (/showthread.php?tid=7080)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: So where are we then - Ossian - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 03:15 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm on about with financial help after thsts the obstacles you get fucked over with didnt want to know when your rock bottom . That's why now I have the attitude look after yourself because nobody else will if you havnt been in that situation you will never know what  I'm talking about and I'm more or less disabled on my left hand is completely fucked so I do know about hardships that's why I hot upperty to DK when he just throws the disabled card about because he hasn't got a clue .......the only way to get back up to scratch is work hard as you can and make the most of things in life

If you mean DH, then I'm pretty sure he has (got a clue, that is).

RE: So where are we then - The liquidator - 10-30-2019

If he has I will aplogise

RE: So where are we then - Baggybenny - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 01:31 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Nail on the head we all know under labour we will be taxed to the max . Fuck that I dont like paying what I do now I would love a tax loophole so I didnt pay a penny .

The biggest A***hole in the world doesn't pay tax.  He said, when he was running for president, he was smart enough to not be caught for tax.
Since you would love to not pay tax and yet you do pay tax. Does that make you a dumb A***hole ?

RE: So where are we then - The liquidator - 10-31-2019

I couldn't give a toss what you think my family comes first before anything more in the pocket for me and my family if that makes me a arsehole I'm a arsehole

RE: So where are we then - ChamonixBaggie - 10-31-2019

Well I've tried to be reasonable but if you're able to look at the current stats for child poverty, homelessness, violent crime, failure of the NHS and, topically the way they're trying to throw the Grenfell firefighters under a bus, yet still vote Conservative with a clear conscience because you're alright then yes IMO that does make you an arsehole. Especially when (assuming you earn under £80k a year) you wouldn't be paying any more under a Labour govt.

Also, wages would rise under a Labour govt (you might think that yours won't but it's all connected) and the quality of services you do use such as roads, infrastructure etc would improve and your NET life worth would actually go up.

"Tories are the party of business" is a line for the very wealthy. The vast majority of normal people prosper more under a Labour govt.

You forget I was around before when we had a labour government in the 70's I loved the power cuts 3/4 times a week while I was trying to do my homework

RE: So where are we then - Baggybenny - 10-31-2019

(10-31-2019, 01:17 AM)The liquidator Wrote: I couldn't give a toss what you think my family comes first before anything more in the pocket for me and my family if that makes me a arsehole I'm a arsehole

Not Patriotic, then ?

RE: So where are we then - baggy1 - 10-31-2019

(10-31-2019, 09:47 AM)The liquidator Wrote: You forget I was around before when we had a labour government in the 70's I loved the power cuts 3/4 times a week while I was trying to do my homework

I would imagine that we have moved on a bit since then Liq. Fuck me, you'll be mentioning Aden next.

That's a bit rich when labour always goes on about Thatcher you cant have it both ways mate .

RE: So where are we then - tiptontown - 10-31-2019

(10-31-2019, 10:08 AM)baggy1 Wrote:
(10-31-2019, 09:47 AM)The liquidator Wrote: You forget I was around before when we had a labour government in the 70's I loved the power cuts 3/4 times a week while I was trying to do my homework

I would imagine that we have moved on a bit since then Liq. Fuck me, you'll be mentioning Aden next.

Pedantic I know, but the power cuts were under the Ted Heath Tory government.