Newcastle’s new owners...
Yeah, but their cash will all be tied up and not able to get it out the country….
In the form of his life.
(10-06-2021, 08:34 PM)Duffers Wrote: What’s the fucking point anymore?

Correct, there is none.

This is why I hate the prem. despite knowing we need to be there every couple of years, or risk getting stuck in the lower champ.

I’d be quite happy if we yo yo forever. And I enjoy the champ seasons way more than the prem.

But we know the club does need to get up to the prem every couple of years. Unfortunately.
Its Newcastle. They'll probably find some new and hilarious ways of fucking it up.

Bet the 'Big 6' aint happy though. These guys make Sheikh Bin Whatshisname at Citeh look like a tramp. I predict some major spending wars here. Who can have the most expensive team bus. Gold plated hairdryers in the dressing room. Bugatti-designed lawnmowers for the groundsman, etc.
(10-06-2021, 08:34 PM)Duffers Wrote: What’s the fucking point anymore?

Success purely governed by who the world's richest choose to be their new plaything.
PIF ,who are taking over,are a separate entity to the Saudi state,even though Bin Salman is chairman of PIF.Disgraceful.How much lower can football sink?
Tomorrow's chip paper, makes not a jot of difference to us.

(04-19-2020, 12:42 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 11:54 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 11:34 AM)wba13 Wrote: How can this Newcastle deal be aloud by the fit and proper board, the new owner is a murdering scumbag who has given no satisfactory answer to the death of the journalist Jamal khashoggi a couple of years ago .

I think it’s cute that you still think that test means something.

Something tells me we’ll be finding out soon whether FFP actually does mean anything

They can always sell the ground to themselves or get a refund off Ashby for millions to add to the transfer kitty, FFP means nothing for rich clubs.
Bruce will have the biggest war chest that's for sure.
Rondon has already thrown out "I want to return" they will be looking who else they can snap up.
Pereira, Krov and Diangana will be on lots of clubs radar now?

Big Grin

I’m sure when these wrong uns take over at Newcastle they’ll love rainbow laces day. After all they love misogyny, homophobia and beheading.

Absolutely fucking shameful
We can all be disgusted, but the sad fact is, if they wanted to take over the Albion, most fans would be ecstatic.

What price the soul of a football club?
(10-06-2021, 08:50 PM)MrFizz Wrote: Its Newcastle. They'll probably find some new and hilarious ways of fucking it up.

Bet the 'Big 6' aint happy though. These guys make Sheikh Bin Whatshisname at Citeh look like a tramp. I predict some major spending wars here. Who can have the most expensive team bus. Gold plated hairdryers in the dressing room. Bugatti-designed lawnmowers for the groundsman, etc.

They have to stay in the Premier league yet. Would piss myself if they got relegated!  Big Grin

Can't help but feel it'll all end in tears. 

I wonder who they will get to replace spudnose?
The Prem has been utterly destroyed by money and non competitiveness. It might take a while but the sheer weight of money will buy Newcastle success. It would any team.
I think Man C or Chelsea complaining is farcical. They are no bigger than Villa or West Ham without their oil rich sugar daddies.
The long suffering Geordies will be delighted- most know nothing of human rights etc. Most football fans are thick. This includes us.
Dare I say it the sort of fans that contribute to message boards like this do tend to be the more educated and worldly wise, with the occasional moron.
The beer swilling pot bellied Toon army won’t give a stuff for journalists being butchered and carried out of embassies in bags.