Funerals
( not virus related)
This might just help someone in the sad event of having to organise a funeral in the current climate. 
It was my moms funeral on Wednesday and only six close relatives are allowed to attend with no limo or relatives allowed on car park etc. 

What we didn’t know until , really, the day before was you can have a proper webcast from inside the Crematorium chapel building, in our case Lodge Hill 
You get sent a link which goes live at the time of the service enabling friends and relatives to see and hear in good quality. 

Everyone who saw it , grandkids etc said how good it was to see even if they couldn’t be there, we didn’t have a minister just all read something out 

The point is if you know earlier you can organise more people to view, hope it doesn’t have to but it might help someone out, Rob....
Great advice and I’ll let my neighbour know who sadly lost his mum (non-covid19!) earlier this week. They have a big family and the churches around here seen to say between 4-10 attendees.

Losing someone close to you at any time is horrible but under these circumstances I can’t imagine how tough it is. The hospital had planned to send her home for her final days and at least give a few members of the family a chance to visit and say goodbye (even under social isolation that has to be acceptable!), but unfortunately complications meant she stayed in and they had to choose 2 people who could see her in person one last time.

The impact and tragedy goes far beyond the virus.

And yes, definitely sorry for your loss BB.
Sorry for your loss mate. And good info to have, which hopefully none on here will need.
Nice of you to share, considering what you've been through, BB.
Sorry to hear of your moms passing. With my mom aged 87 next month and in a care home with dementia I have been thinking about funeral attendance in this current climate and so that information was very useful. Thank you.
Great info , wife lost a close uncle last week and will be cremated at Perry Barr in 2 weeks with limited people in attendance Not Coronavirus related. This will give a lot comfort to the family if achievable. Cheers.