The defender of concentration camps
(02-19-2019, 01:40 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 01:05 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 09:12 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 09:04 PM)Sotv Wrote: what's truly deplorable is using the holocaust so you can create a misleading thread title to attack someone over Brexit.

1. The video in the link clearly shows Jacob Rees-Mogg defending concentration camps, titled by the BBC as concentration camps. It isn't misleading in thy slightest.

2. I haven't mentioned the Holocaust at all.

3. I've not mentioned Brexit at all.

You didn’t need to mention anything explicitly and you know it.

What don't I need to mention explicitly? Two things that are completely unrelated to anything that was said? Or what something is, as used by the BBC video linked as well as the Hansard debate on the concentration camps which is both titled clearly shows that politicians of the time debating the issue used the phrase "concentration camps"?

Maybe you need to learn to read instead of feigning outrage over something you and only you inferred in your reading of something. And might I also suggest you build a time machine, travel back to 1902 and go to parliament to interrupt the debate where MPs use the phrase concentration camp.

Deny it all you like, you know what you were doing you patronizing little prick.
What, calling something what it is as shown by the Hansard debate on the issue in 1902? The debate was even titled "South African War - Concentration Camps". The BBC used the term concentration camps. The person in charge of investigating them, Millicent Fawcett, called them concentration camps. Maybe you should learn to read.

Am I allowed to call an egg an egg without being called patronising by some idiot trying to be offended by anything and everything?
A brief history of concentration camps.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/05/uk-co...-prisoners
(02-19-2019, 01:46 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 01:40 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 01:05 PM)Sotv Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 09:12 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 09:04 PM)Sotv Wrote: what's truly deplorable is using the holocaust so you can create a misleading thread title to attack someone over Brexit.

1. The video in the link clearly shows Jacob Rees-Mogg defending concentration camps, titled by the BBC as concentration camps. It isn't misleading in thy slightest.

2. I haven't mentioned the Holocaust at all.

3. I've not mentioned Brexit at all.

You didn’t need to mention anything explicitly and you know it.

What don't I need to mention explicitly? Two things that are completely unrelated to anything that was said? Or what something is, as used by the BBC video linked as well as the Hansard debate on the concentration camps which is both titled clearly shows that politicians of the time debating the issue used the phrase "concentration camps"?

Maybe you need to learn to read instead of feigning outrage over something you and only you inferred in your reading of something. And might I also suggest you build a time machine, travel back to 1902 and go to parliament to interrupt the debate where MPs use the phrase concentration camp.

Deny it all you like, you know what you were doing you patronizing little prick.

King Astle in belligerent mood I see.
Even for a loathsome scumbag like JRM, this represents a new low.