8pm clap
Wasn’t expecting that, whole street out , brilliant
Same here, bloody great!
Didn't do it as i was playing online poker, clearly the rest of my close are going to think i'm a massive cunt now. Fair of them to think that.
I forgot but our road didn’t good on them.
It was quite emotional actually!
(03-26-2020, 08:20 PM)aj21 Wrote: Didn't do it as i was playing online poker, clearly the rest of my close are going to think i'm a massive cunt now. Fair of them to think that.

It isn’t really a blokey thing to do as much as we respect and appreciate the cause,I was reluctantly dragged to the door by the missus and kids, horns blasting and fireworks going off in the distance too, so glad I did as this street usually has about as much community spirit as rush hour tube train. More of this please
Fantastic stuff, we're all in this together, and these signs of community spirit are uplifting. We went on a brief family walk yesterday evening, and pretty everyone we passed, with the required gap(!), spoke to us. That wouldn't have happened 2 weeks ago.
Great advert of appreciation for the NHS shown in my street.
Very few in our road - but I was one of them!
I did it in my window, fully clothed before 'puss suggests otherwise! Mind you the gimp mask and leathers probably confused any passers by Wink