Anyone tried to register employees for Furloughing or what ever it's called
(03-26-2020, 09:29 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: I see people being forced to go back to work virus or no virus. With no money to feed children what choice do they have?

And the police are ready to hit them with fines if non essential workers when they do venture to work.
(03-26-2020, 07:40 AM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote: NatWest I see there is a article on the BBC today concerning the business loan situation
Sorry I can’t seem to link it

this one?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52043896

Weird you mention Natwest as the article specifically mentions them

"However, Royal Bank of Scotland, which also owns NatWest, has confirmed it will offer business interruption loans without asking business owners for personal guarantees - proving that more generous terms can be offered."
(03-26-2020, 09:40 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 09:29 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: I see people being forced to go back to work virus or no virus. With no money to feed children what choice do they have?

And the police are ready to hit them with fines if non essential workers when they do venture to work.

travel to work is permitted for anyone so long as it is not possible to work from home and your employer can apply social distancing in the work place as far as is possible
You shouldn't have passengers in the car at anytime unless you are taking someone to the hospital or the doctors ......some people dont give a fuck
(03-26-2020, 12:19 PM)fbaggy Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 07:40 AM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote: NatWest I see there is a article on the BBC today concerning the business loan situation

this one?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52043896

Weird you mention Natwest as the article specifically mentions them

"However, Royal Bank of Scotland, which also owns NatWest, has confirmed it will offer business interruption loans without asking business owners for personal guarantees - proving that more generous terms can be offered."

same old rip off

I'll DM you.
(03-26-2020, 09:40 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:

How can they do this?

The Government stance is that if you absolutely cannot work from home then you have to go to work - which defines me and I am non essential!
I asked Lloyd for a possible mortgage holiday on our premises, the said they won't advise me taking a mortgage holiday a it would cost me more in the long term,but were willing to extend our overdraft!!
Luckily, I don't need at the moment.
The old saying. "A bank will lend you an umbrella, as long as it isn't raining".