Box sets
I’ve just renewed my BT TV subscription and they’ve tossed in NowTV for free, so I’ve now got The Sopranos and The Wire to binge on!

(03-28-2020, 11:29 AM)MassDebater Wrote: For anyone interested, Tiger King is useless. It's so desperately trying to be Don't Fugg With Cats, which was also way over-hyped. I watched 3 episodes of Tiger King, I don't think I'll be bothering with the other 3, nothing happens, a complete waste of bandwidth (never thought I'd use them words in this decade!)

Don’t Fuck with Cats was definitely overhyped... all the way through it I couldn’t help thinking “this woman comes home from work every night and spends all evening online using a pseudonym to argue with strangers... who’d do that”
(03-30-2020, 12:07 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I’ve just renewed my BT TV subscription and they’ve tossed in NowTV for free, so I’ve now got The Sopranos and The Wire to binge on!

(03-28-2020, 11:29 AM)MassDebater Wrote: For anyone interested, Tiger King is useless. It's so desperately trying to be Don't Fugg With Cats, which was also way over-hyped. I watched 3 episodes of Tiger King, I don't think I'll be bothering with the other 3, nothing happens, a complete waste of bandwidth (never thought I'd use them words in this decade!)

Don’t Fuck with Cats was definitely overhyped... all the way through it I couldn’t help thinking “this woman comes home from work every night and spends all evening online using a pseudonym to argue with strangers... who’d do that”

Until you said that I never clicked, she's obviously 'ists mom!
anyone watched The Staircase on Netflixs?
(04-02-2020, 01:27 PM)Offside Wrote: anyone watched The Staircase on Netflixs?

Yes but I enjoyed the BBC podcast Beyond Reasonable Doubt on the same subject better

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/article...n-peterson