McClean
(03-27-2020, 09:01 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 01:41 AM)Cuzer Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 11:03 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 10:26 PM)Squid Wrote: You know those blokes who went to a Army open day once and subsequently pretend they were in the SAS forevermore and are obsessed with all things military?

McClean is like that, but for the Provos.

He was a child when the Troubles finished. He won't have seen anyone in a balaclava except in photos and yet he cracks on like he was best mates with Bobby Sands. It's cringeworthy.

He’s just an idiot still fighting a war that ended years ago, like the sad English twats who love Rangers/Celtic.

Ended years ago, Jesus H Christ, try telling that to the majority of Northern Ireland

How fucking pig ignorant

Cuzer

The MAJORITY of Northern Ireland? Have you spoken to them all? Is this another of your famous ITKs that you can’t tell anyone about?

So there is still a heavily armed British force on the streets of Belfast? Roadblocks on every corner? Military zones? Nightly riots? Sustained bombing campaigns both over there and here? Why isn’t the news reporting this???

I’m no expert on this but it looks more to me like a few fringe elements still having a pop at each other than anything you’ve described...

Fuck me Duffers, even for your standards your digging a big hole here you clown, just give it a rest eh?

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
The war ended years ago. And part of that truce is that the sectarian supremacy had to end and equality take its place.
(03-27-2020, 10:35 AM)Cuzer Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 11:03 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 10:26 PM)Squid Wrote: You know those blokes who went to a Army open day once and subsequently pretend they were in the SAS forevermore and are obsessed with all things military?

McClean is like that, but for the Provos.

He was a child when the Troubles finished. He won't have seen anyone in a balaclava except in photos and yet he cracks on like he was best mates with Bobby Sands. It's cringeworthy.

He’s just an idiot still fighting a war that ended years ago, like the sad English twats who love Rangers/Celtic.

Ended years ago, Jesus H Christ, try telling that to the majority of Northern Ireland

How fucking pig ignorant

Cuzer

The MAJORITY of Northern Ireland? Have you spoken to them all? Is this another of your famous ITKs that you can’t tell anyone about?

So there is still a heavily armed British force on the streets of Belfast? Roadblocks on every corner? Military zones? Nightly riots? Sustained bombing campaigns both over there and here? Why isn’t the news reporting this???

I’m no expert on this but it looks more to me like a few fringe elements still having a pop at each other than anything you’ve described...

Fuck me Duffers, even for your standards your digging a big hole here you clown, just give it a rest eh?

Cuzer

If you can point me towards the things I mentioned above I’ll stop.

Great thing about being in lockdown is that I have all day to wait...
(03-27-2020, 10:58 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 11:03 PM)Duffers Wrote: He’s just an idiot still fighting a war that ended years ago, like the sad English twats who love Rangers/Celtic.

How fucking pig ignorant

Cuzer

Cuzer

You are a sad little man.
(03-27-2020, 11:03 AM)Penny Black Baggie Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 01:41 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Ended years ago, Jesus H Christ, try telling that to the majority of Northern Ireland

How fucking pig ignorant

Cuzer

Cuzer

You are a sad little man.

The real sadness around here are the twats trying to perpetuate the conflict.

And those with little else to do than get worked up over a footballer’s Instagram post of course...
(03-26-2020, 11:03 PM)Duffers Wrote: He’s just an idiot still fighting a war that ended years ago, like the sad English twats who love Rangers/Celtic.

How fucking pig ignorant

Cuzer

Cuzer

Is that any different to a usual working day for you?  Big Grin
(03-27-2020, 11:38 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 01:41 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Ended years ago, Jesus H Christ, try telling that to the majority of Northern Ireland

How fucking pig ignorant

Cuzer

Cuzer

Is that any different to a usual working day for you?  Big Grin

Not especially.
SCFC club statement 25 minutes ago :

Stoke City can confirm that, following an internal disciplinary review, disciplinary action has been taken against James McClean for an inappropriate social media post.

McClean has been fined two weeks’ wages by the Club and has also agreed to delete his Instagram account.

The player has expressed contrition and recognises that the post was ill advised and offensive.

He said: “I never wanted to cause any offence but I now realise that I did so and for that I apologise unreservedly. I have spoken to the Club and will be deleting my Instagram account.”

The Club and the player will be making no further comment on the matter.
Northern Ireland is progressing - slowly. Idiots like McClean do not help this process. He has also deleted all his Tweets. His wisdom won't be missed.