Casilla banned for Eight games.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv...d-17859966
This does make you think, there is a rule for high profile players and a different rule for fans. Surely Casilla should get the same type of ban.
True here. They should take big action against racism on the pitch. Should be at least half a season ban. I suppose the difference is that the fan is going to miss his "entertainment" whilst for Casilla it's his "living". If he was banned for years there would be also sorts of employment law counter cases occuring.
I did think that MG, but him not playing doesn't mean that he won't be employed or paid, that would be in the hands of the club and they would have to see if he'd breached his contract if they wanted to fire him.
(03-06-2020, 09:18 AM)MGalea Wrote: True here. They should take big action against racism on the pitch. Should be at least half a season ban. I suppose the difference is that the fan is going to miss his "entertainment" whilst for Casilla it's his "living". If he was banned for years there would be also sorts of employment law counter cases occuring.

It's like when these 'celebrities' are caught speeding at over 100mph, and then claim they needed the loo. You or I would lose our licences, they get a slap and a fine that they probably spend on coffee in a month.
(03-06-2020, 09:29 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 09:18 AM)MGalea Wrote: True here. They should take big action against racism on the pitch. Should be at least half a season ban. I suppose the difference is that the fan is going to miss his "entertainment" whilst for Casilla it's his "living". If he was banned for years there would be also sorts of employment law counter cases occuring.

It's like when these 'celebrities' are caught speeding at over 100mph, and then claim they needed the loo. You or I would lose our licences, they get a slap and a fine that they probably spend on coffee in a month.

It all depends on the quality of the lawyer you can afford to employ.
(03-06-2020, 10:50 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 09:29 AM)MassDebater Wrote:

It all depends on the quality of the lawyer you can afford to employ.

And how dispensable the player is