Eric Dier
(03-05-2020, 08:56 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 08:29 AM)NewPoster Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 03:41 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Christ.

A £1bn stadium, and still the fans cannot be protected from the players. It should be a criminal offence for the players to encroach on the fans area, as much as it for the fans to encroach the pitch. Their area is sacrosanct, and ours should be the same.

Dier should receive the same ban as Cantona. Dier invaded a supporter area and assaulted a fan (as far as I can see from the footage). Even if no assault took place, Dier confronted a fan, which should not happen. All of this is my opinion.

Dier should receive a 9 month ban, as Cantona did, in my opinion. The stadium is unsafe if this incident can happen. The Safety Certificate of the stadium should be reviewed. Dier needs an FA education course so he can understand the error of his ways - if he is found guilty.

We all need to feel safe in public spaces, and if football players choose to attack us beyond the boundaries of the pitch, then they must be punished. Fans cannot be physically intimidated and assaulted by players -and vice versa.

There is no justification for Dier's actions.

All of this is subjective and personal opinion.

This has to be a piss take.

Eloquently put.

Care to expand Mr Anonymous with 42 posts? Or are you a "piss take" yourself?

I've  given a detailed explanation of my point of view, and you have dismissed it in seven words 

I'll give you similar short shrift in less words; You're incapable of engaging in debate.

Get fucked. Snowflake.
(03-06-2020, 12:16 AM)NewPoster Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 08:56 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 08:29 AM)NewPoster Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 03:41 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Christ.

A £1bn stadium, and still the fans cannot be protected from the players. It should be a criminal offence for the players to encroach on the fans area, as much as it for the fans to encroach the pitch. Their area is sacrosanct, and ours should be the same.

Dier should receive the same ban as Cantona. Dier invaded a supporter area and assaulted a fan (as far as I can see from the footage). Even if no assault took place, Dier confronted a fan, which should not happen. All of this is my opinion.

Dier should receive a 9 month ban, as Cantona did, in my opinion. The stadium is unsafe if this incident can happen. The Safety Certificate of the stadium should be reviewed. Dier needs an FA education course so he can understand the error of his ways - if he is found guilty.

We all need to feel safe in public spaces, and if football players choose to attack us beyond the boundaries of the pitch, then they must be punished. Fans cannot be physically intimidated and assaulted by players -and vice versa.

There is no justification for Dier's actions.

All of this is subjective and personal opinion.

This has to be a piss take.

Eloquently put.

Care to expand Mr Anonymous with 42 posts? Or are you a "piss take" yourself?

I've  given a detailed explanation of my point of view, and you have dismissed it in seven words 

I'll give you similar short shrift in less words; You're incapable of engaging in debate.

Get fucked. Snowflake.

How would that work though? Surely the movement involved in the 'fucking' would ensure that the snowflake melted long before any 'completion' could be attained? Hmmm, you haven't thought this through have you?!