The Dingles...
(03-01-2020, 08:39 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I'm surprised Nuno's name wasn't mentioned when Arsenal were looking for a manager. He's a class act. Far too good for those scruffy bastards.

Why would he go to that horror show? Far better jobs on the horizon for him.
(03-01-2020, 09:08 PM)Squid Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 08:39 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I'm surprised Nuno's name wasn't mentioned when Arsenal were looking for a manager. He's a class act. Far too good for those scruffy bastards.

3rd biggest job in English club football, probably top 10 in Europe? Regardless of the state they are in, they must be an attractive proposition.

As opposed to the horror show he joined? Wolves were a basket case but with the Fosun arrangement they have turned them into potential a Champions League team
I think the only thing that will keep him at the dings in the summer will be if they get chumps league next season, otherwise the offers on the table will be too big to resist.
In the form of his life.
(03-02-2020, 09:46 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: I think the only thing that will keep him at the dings in the summer will be if they get chumps league next season, otherwise the offers on the table will be too big to resist.

He hasn't extended his contract..................
(03-02-2020, 09:42 AM)baggy1 Wrote:

As opposed to the horror show he joined? Wolves were a basket case but with the Fosun arrangement they have turned them into potential a Champions League team

That was just to get him through the door of English football though. He now has far greater opportunities than joining Arsenal halfway through the season.