Forest twitter
(02-17-2020, 05:07 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 02:18 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 12:14 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 12:13 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: The assessments ive seen of the game from their fans is more broadly deluded than even Villa fans are. Somehow they should've comfortably won a game in which they had one shot.

Aye. 

Never realised what a barmy set of twats they are, although I'm pretty sure Midge has mentioned in the past that they are nearly as bad as the Villa.

Bunch of bellends the lot of em. Took great pride in telling a lot of my friends that the 2 points dropped means fuck all to us, but will cost them promotion most likely. 

(02-17-2020, 12:36 PM)Juan Quidonqui Wrote: Perhaps there’s something about winning the European Cup in the 80’s that gives your fans a deluded sense of entitlement? - It seems Forest, Villa and Liverpool fans all have the same mindset.

It’s exactly this. I know forest fans who don't even know who they beat to win it either time!
They've had longer out in the wilderness now than we had in the dark decade and a half. All fans have tossers, social media gives them a voice, and I really don't have anything against Forest. There's a lot worse clubs.

Try growing up there when they had Stanley Victor.
In the form of his life.
I was fortunate enough to be In the corporate section at the the City ground with a number of Albion fans but surrounded by Forrest fans March 22nd 2002.
Still to this day remember a Forrest fan pulling me aside at the the end of the match (having won 1-0) to say ‘see you next season’. Was the manner in which he said it aggressive/rude and condescending all rolled into one. This was when we were having a great run under Meggo.
Happily we weren’t playing them the season after.

Never liked Forrest fans since!

Was great leaving the ground with all the the Albion fans beeping their car horns.
(02-17-2020, 05:47 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 12:14 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 12:13 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: The assessments ive seen of the game from their fans is more broadly deluded than even Villa fans are. Somehow they should've comfortably won a game in which they had one shot.

Aye. 

Never realised what a barmy set of twats they are, although I'm pretty sure Midge has mentioned in the past that they are nearly as bad as the Villa.

Bunch of bellends the lot of em. Took great pride in telling a lot of my friends that the 2 points dropped means fuck all to us, but will cost them promotion most likely. 

(02-17-2020, 12:36 PM)Juan Quidonqui Wrote: Perhaps there’s something about winning the European Cup in the 80’s that gives your fans a deluded sense of entitlement? - It seems Forest, Villa and Liverpool fans all have the same mindset.

It’s exactly this. I know forest fans who don't even know who they beat to win it either time!
They've had longer out in the wilderness now than we had in the dark decade and a half. All fans have tossers, social media gives them a voice, and I really don't have anything against Forest. There's a lot worse clubs.

Can't forget that "word removed" continually scoring against us.

This was funny though......

(02-18-2020, 10:05 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 05:47 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 12:14 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Aye. 

Can't forget that "word removed" continually scoring against us.

This was funny though......

LOL