I do wonder why ...
... some people bother going to the game.  Two or three people did nothing but moan for almost the whole game - Sawyers, Bartley, Johnstone, get the ball forward etc etc.  Does my head in.  Every team in the league would love to be in our position.  Only lost 4 games all season.  They need to give their head a wobble.  And they need to STFU

... two or three people "near us"!
A cunt on twitter just gave johnstone a 3 fucking weapon
Sure, we're not Barcelona or Bayern Munich, so some of our players, from time to time, will make a mistake. Or have an off day.

But so what? It's a team game. And overall we are the best team in the league.

Reckon some folk only go to be negative. They can't stand to see us winning. Well, fuck them.
If that's the case, they need to learn about football. Forest sat deep and we were clearly trying to prise a gap. In fairness, all around me were patient and I really don't like to criticize. I can't see forest scraping a luckier point all season. Thoroughly dislikeable twats.
As Slav says we had more than enough chances to win that game so hard to point the finger but I do think SJ could have intercepted the ball for the Bartley OG.
Of course Bartley couldn't know this but I don't think Grabben would have reached the ball if he had either not played it or missed it himself.
We were unlucky though and if one particular chance should be regretted it is the Robinson shot that he hit wide when a ball to HRK or Sawyers was the best option.
The way the results are going this point looks even better.
(02-15-2020, 03:55 PM)The liquidator Wrote: A cunt on twitter just gave johnstone a 3 fucking weapon

What would you give him then? 10????