Fergie to Palace
(02-01-2020, 12:58 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: As long as we are offering a comparable "free agent" package.

I fear an adverse reaction to him, not helped by Slavs comments yesterday, may make staying with us a less attractive proposition

I reckon the first part is just a price of doing business. It sticks in the craw, but that's the way it is.

The second part of your comment is the issue and I think you're absolutely right.
(02-01-2020, 10:22 AM)Cuzer Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 09:54 AM)strawman Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 09:05 AM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 11:52 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Might be best to let the dust settle on this before jumping in.

Yes.
E & S has a different take on this...

But the player’s representatives – not the player himself – refused the offer despite Palace being keen.

Maybe there's a way back for him.

I find it difficult to believe that his representatives would have taken the decision without asking him first.

If they did he wants to dump em quickly

Slavs press conference on WM  Audioboom was very telling

At the end he basically said re Ferguson I want to concentrate on players who want to be here and want to play for this club, quite damning

Also said we tried everything to keep him etc

Cuzer

So why pick him Tuesday night? You can't tell me Ferguson wanted to be with us on Tuesday and then wanted out.

I can only hope Furguson and his parents have a long hard think about his agents role in all of this.
(02-01-2020, 01:05 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 10:22 AM)Cuzer Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 09:54 AM)strawman Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 09:05 AM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 11:52 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Might be best to let the dust settle on this before jumping in.

Yes.
E & S has a different take on this...

But the player’s representatives – not the player himself – refused the offer despite Palace being keen.

Maybe there's a way back for him.

I find it difficult to believe that his representatives would have taken the decision without asking him first.

If they did he wants to dump em quickly

Slavs press conference on WM  Audioboom was very telling

At the end he basically said re Ferguson I want to concentrate on players who want to be here and want to play for this club, quite damning

Also said we tried everything to keep him etc

Cuzer

So why pick him Tuesday night? You can't tell me Ferguson wanted to be with us on Tuesday and then wanted out.

I can only hope Furguson and his parents have a long hard think about his agents role in all of this.

Slav referenced the failed medical
Said he spoke to him  at length in the hotel pre Cardiff more to do with his mental state to play, said we had no issues over his fitness and he could have played v Stoke but we were being cautious

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers