Derby
charged with excessive losses by efl

Points deduction?
I’m sure signing Rooney will help...
Funny old game, half the clubs spending like sailors and then there is Albion. It's a bit chilly now, I'll get me jumper.
9 point deduction would drop them to a point above the relegation zone...

Hope the league come down hard on them, would be fantastic to see Rooney having to play in League One next year!!! I'm sure their commercial sponsors would be rushing to subsidise his £120k/wk wages when he's turning out at Accrington and Rochdale!
Villa taking FFP seriously too. Not! Just had 10M euro bid accepted for some Belgian striker.
(01-16-2020, 06:54 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Villa taking FFP seriously too.  Not!  Just had 10M euro bid accepted for some Belgian striker.

I'm  more optimistic than ever that time will catch up with Villa.

Even if they stay up, they cant spunk £140M next summer, with the associated wages, and stay within the £105M 3 year cumulative losses that FFP rules in The Prem require.

I reckon whichever division they are in next year, Tom Daley will have to be sold to balance the books.
Saido has scored more goals in Belgium then Samatto this season ??
(01-16-2020, 08:29 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Saido has scored more goals in Belgium then Samatto this season ??

Not quite, however he does have a better goal scoring record.

5 in 13 vs 7 in 20
I think even if they give them a points deduction they'll wait until they know how many to take off and still leave them safe...i.e. they'll do it in 2 months time... Of course, that's assuming Derby are at least 7 points safe by then, which I hope they're not. I hate Derby, never forgiven them for that Wembley shambles (mind you I am pushing it at blaming them for the mouth abscess that came up whilst waiting in the rain for the train home...but hey it's their fault!)
(01-16-2020, 06:54 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Villa taking FFP seriously too.  Not!  Just had 10M euro bid accepted for some Belgian striker.

They may well have work permit problems to overcome. Player is from Tanzania who are so lowly ranked that he doesn’t automatically meet the work permit criteria here.