Bored n mobiles
Does anyone else lose the post button when replying on a mobile device? I just get go on the right as the input grows and covers the reply buttons... Not a problem when doing a full reply, more the inline type of one....
(01-15-2020, 03:25 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Does anyone else lose the post button when replying on a mobile device? I just get go on the right as the input grows and covers the reply buttons... Not a problem when doing a full reply, more the inline type of one....

Yep, if I turn the phone horizontal it usually reappears
(01-15-2020, 03:29 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 03:25 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Does anyone else lose the post button when replying on a mobile device? I just get go on the right as the input grows and covers the reply buttons... Not a problem when doing a full reply, more the inline type of one....

^ this - screen repaint
Have you tried turning it off & back on again?
(01-15-2020, 03:29 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote:

I usually have to go back and then forward. i'l see if this works.
Yep I press "GO" it takes you back to post page then press back and as if by magic the post box appears with your reply.