West Ham fans (yes, Grady again)
Absolutely up in arms with the board and their position currently.

Protests planned. Growing unrest.

Fernandes completes his switch to Spurs and anger has gone through the roof after peaking on Twitter and KUMB.

Will they recall Grady to appease fans? (Although it will take a lot more than that)
I think the bit in brackets says it all really. The fan unrest won't have any impact
Not sure recalling a 21 lad will appease them.
(01-15-2020, 12:31 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Absolutely up in arms with the board and their position currently.

Protests planned. Growing unrest.

Fernandes completes his switch to Spurs and anger has gone through the roof after peaking on Twitter and KUMB.

Will they recall Grady to appease fans? (Although it will take a lot more than that)

Concern that they are looking to move on Yarmalenko which is a space that could be filled by Grady.
I work with a (disgruntled) WHU. He has watched every Albion TV game this season to watch Diangana but doesn’t want him to come back as feels they need something different to him (striker and midfielder) and thinks he would get more with us.
(01-15-2020, 01:55 PM)clem4england Wrote: I work with a (disgruntled) WHU. He has watched every Albion TV game this season to watch Diangana but doesn’t want him to come back as feels they need something different to him (striker and midfielder) and thinks he would get more with us.

Obviously, a West Ham fan would know more about his team than myself...but on the 4 or 5 occasions I've watched them this season, he is exactly what they are missing.
(01-15-2020, 02:08 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 01:55 PM)clem4england Wrote: I work with a (disgruntled) WHU. He has watched every Albion TV game this season to watch Diangana but doesn’t want him to come back as feels they need something different to him (striker and midfielder) and thinks he would get more with us.

Obviously, a West Ham fan would know more about his team than myself...but on the 4 or 5 occasions I've watched them this season, he is exactly what they are missing.

During that Sheff Utd game the other night they definitely needed some kind of spark, faw shaw.
(01-15-2020, 03:12 PM)Fido Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 02:08 PM)Dumbo Wrote:

During that Sheff Utd game the other night they definitely needed some kind of spark, faw shaw.

Ian Light Light Light
Tabloids reporting West Ham looking to sign Ross Barkley on loan.

Moyes seems to be going down the "experience" route (fingers crossed).
Antonio was back in training with them today. Felipe Anderson had a rib injury at Sheff United and is a doubt for this week but he’s ok.