West Ham Tickets
(01-15-2020, 11:20 AM)TartanRug Wrote: Shitloads of Millwall left though if anyone wants those!

Sunday 9th Feb, I’m there too.

Cardiff might be a push with work though.
Bu bu but they wull ony put the rEzErVeS out
I've just booked 4 tickets from phoning the ticket office at midday. Went online before this and they say they've all sold out
Not many left boys I've heard it might be another 1300 or another 3000
Will give this one a miss. Looks like there will be wholesale changes to the team to rest them for League games. A shame but understandable.
Dont understand cim on your doorstep aswell compared to us lot .
(01-15-2020, 12:44 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Will give this one a miss. Looks like there will be wholesale changes to the team to rest them for League games. A shame but understandable.

So you only go to see your favourite players?

(01-15-2020, 01:03 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Dont understand cim on your doorstep aswell compared to us lot .

He stop with Cuzer and have a game of cribbage
That's what I was thinking but CIM has a young family priorities comes first I suppose.
(01-15-2020, 01:04 PM)4-hero Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 12:44 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Will give this one a miss. Looks like there will be wholesale changes to the team to rest them for League games. A shame but understandable.

So you only go to see your favourite players?

(01-15-2020, 01:03 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Dont understand cim on your doorstep aswell compared to us lot .

He stop with Cuzer and have a game of cribbage

Dodgy stream season ticket holder. But see the game better than those of us who attend.
Train booked last saturday 7.30 to marleybone the prices are going up so book up lads .