Ryan Woods
Gone on loan from Stoke to Milwall. I'm a little bit surprised in this one despite Stoke having to reduce the wage bill.
Strange one, you would think they are subsidising his wages bearing in mind how much he cost
Good player who for one reason or another just hasn't settled and reproduced his Brentford form, I really liked the look of him. On another note rumours abound regards contract differences between new players and relegated ones then having relegation clauses re negotiated. If so then flies on the dressing room walls at the training ground and the Britannia would have some interesting stories to tell.
(01-17-2020, 12:22 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: Good player who for one reason or another just hasn't settled and reproduced his Brentford form, I really liked the look of him. On another note rumours abound regards contract differences between new players and relegated ones then having relegation clauses re negotiated. If so then flies on the dressing room walls at the training ground and the Britannia would have some interesting stories to tell.

Berahino won first prize in the fly-attracting competition in the strongly-contested event at Hanley in 2018.
Strange letting him go to another side in the same division. Despite their current placements, realistically, Stoke should be looking to finish above Millwall.
If he's gone out on loan, with an option to buy or sign for free. I thought we may have shown an interest - he can comfortably play at FB or midfield?
With Barry and Brunt ready to step down, he could have been a good option at the seasons end.
DK would probably be the best to advise of the guy's ability tbh.
(01-17-2020, 01:01 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Strange letting him go to another side in the same division. Despite their current placements, realistically, Stoke should be looking to finish above Millwall.

Hopefully we will finish above Millwall!