Current form
I remember a certain Dave Jones talking about a 'title decider' between his team and Man City once, thinking they were both done & dusted being 11 pts clear of the third-placed club.

Just saying like.
(12-09-2019, 03:56 PM)Johnny akes Wrote: I remember a certain Dave Jones talking about a 'title decider' between his team and Man City once, thinking they were both done & dusted being 11 pts clear of the third-placed club.

Just saying like.

This ^
Leeds have only conceded ten goals all season so far.

We score for fun but that’s a hell of a defence. Especially after selling what many thought to be their best defender in the summer.
(12-09-2019, 03:56 PM)Johnny akes Wrote: I remember a certain Dave Jones talking about a 'title decider' between his team and Man City once, thinking they were both done & dusted being 11 pts clear of the third-placed club.

Just saying like.

Just remind me. What happened?

Just saying like.

I think we’re all aware of that and are sensible enough to know we most probably need about 90 points. The gap, although great to have ,is just a gap.
No chicken counters on here, we are just going about our business.
(12-09-2019, 04:41 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:

Just saying like.

Just remind me. What happened?

No one in Staffordshire could do the heimlich maneuver! Big Grin