The Prime Minister on Andrew Marr
For some reason you think I'm voting tory I'm just asking the question about a timeline and throwing money about that will plunge us into a recession eventually ......I'm finding they cant give me a straight answer .
(12-02-2019, 04:08 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Ok then paye ....but what about the likes of google who Corbyn said he will make sure they will pay he is living in a fantasy world..

The supervisor who is on my site he has got a new job he told me he is getting 86 grand a year ffs it was through PAYE  .....he has negotiated with them that he wont go through that and they do their payroll through paye ..... you can see this happening all over the place

So just as I understand this - some bloke has got a new job on your site and one of the 1st things he has told you is his salary and that he plans to evade tax. OK, that happened didn't it.
(12-02-2019, 04:08 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Ok then paye ....but what about the likes of google who Corbyn said he will make sure they will pay he is living in a fantasy world..

The supervisor who is on my site he has got a new job he told me he is getting 86 grand a year ffs it was through PAYE  .....he has negotiated with them that he wont go through that and they do their payroll through paye ..... you can see this happening all over the place

It's not that easy to avoid tax through earnings as an employee.  HMRC will go/are going after disguised remuneration AOTS.  It's a fantasy to suppose otherwise.
(12-02-2019, 04:18 PM)The liquidator Wrote: For some reason you think I'm voting tory I'm just asking the question about a timeline and throwing money about that will plunge us into a recession eventually ......I'm finding they cant give me a straight answer .

I was assuming you were voting conservatives because you support far right websites. I suppose you could be voting for one of the more 'esoteric' parties...

Sorry, I forgot...you didn't know how that image got on your profile. Somebody hacked you...

(12-02-2019, 04:25 PM)baggy1 Wrote: So just as I understand this - some bloke has got a new job on your site and one of the 1st things he has told you is his salary and that he plans to evade tax. OK, that happened didn't it.

Lol
Honestly I cant see anything on my avatar..........right then let's get this far right accusation ..........the far right gassed jews in concentration camps not one party I know has done that ......please show me any evidence of anything different.......remember nazi were far right .
Can someone point to the Tories long term Social Care policy? Oh that’s right they haven’t released one. But I’m more concerned with exact dates when child poverty will be eradicated by Labour.

Yours China
Still you fail to answer the question all is that I've asked the question if there isnt one just say so it's not a problem I just thought you might know for some reason

(12-02-2019, 04:34 PM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 04:18 PM)The liquidator Wrote: For some reason you think I'm voting tory I'm just asking the question about a timeline and throwing money about that will plunge us into a recession eventually ......I'm finding they cant give me a straight answer .

I was assuming you were voting conservatives because you support far right websites. I suppose you could be voting for one of the more 'esoteric' parties...

Sorry, I forgot...you didn't know how that image got on your profile. Somebody hacked you...

(12-02-2019, 04:25 PM)baggy1 Wrote: So just as I understand this - some bloke has got a new job on your site and one of the 1st things he has told you is his salary and that he plans to evade tax. OK, that happened didn't it.

Lol

See there you go again you have jumped the gun in your imaginary world he has gone onto another job he is a supervisor on my site .........now play along and come back at me with facts and figures if not dont bother answering

(12-02-2019, 04:42 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Can someone point to the Tories long term Social Care policy? Oh that’s right they haven’t released one. But I’m more concerned with exact dates when child poverty will be eradicated by Labour.

Yours China

Still waiting derek let's see the facts and figures
(12-02-2019, 04:40 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Honestly I cant see anything on my avatar..........right then let's get this far right accusation ..........the far right gassed jews in concentration camps not one party I know has done that ......please show me any evidence of anything different.......remember nazi were far right .

When I pointed it out and others confirmed it to be true, it disappeared. At the time, you said you must have been hacked. Maybe it mysteriously got 'hacked' off again...you are one unlucky man to be the focus of such hacking attention.

Whichever way , you asked the question why people assumed you'd vote conservative, that's why I assumed you would vote conservative.
(12-02-2019, 04:45 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Still you fail to answer the question all is that I've asked the question if there isnt one just say so it's not a problem I just thought you might know for some reason

I have no idea but I imagine the idea is to achieve it within the five year fixed parliamentary term. However I’m sure it’ll take longer than that to do and your beloved right wing press and politicians will remind them us all that it wasn’t possible. The point of said argument seemingly would be not to bother in the first place judging by your / this logic. 

Can you tell me what is the Conservatives or Brexit Companies policies on making life better, fairer and more equal?
I've always said brexit isnt about my generation it's about our kids