The Prime Minister on Andrew Marr
(12-02-2019, 01:02 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 12:43 PM)The liquidator Wrote: All these promises by captain semtex with his magic money tree how long will it take this poverty to finish .... can I have a date please

Doffs cap and dares not criticise his betters.

I've asked a genuine question where is the timeline for all these promises
What promises?
Cutting poverty etc ....I'm asking a question where is the timeline and costings on how they are going to do it to give me a indicator on the timeline and if it's worth voting any different.... but if its 5 or 10 years ????
Where's he said that - it's a bit difficult to gauge what the quote is referring to. Sorry if I'm asking for specifics but lately I find it very difficult to believe anything that comes from the Tory party.
So that's a no then so really its pissing in the wind with no actual costings to it how can you expect people to change to vote labour from the tories if there are no basic costings or timings on what they propose ?
I don't know which quote you're talking about - that's not a no. But I know you like things simple so lets just go with what you want to believe. Get Brexit Done - simples.
(12-02-2019, 02:16 PM)The liquidator Wrote: So that's a no then so really its pissing in the wind with no actual coatings to it how can you expect people to change to vote labour from the tories if there are no basic costings or timings on what they propose ?

Are you thinking of the 'Make Poverty History' campaign?
(12-02-2019, 02:16 PM)The liquidator Wrote: So that's a no then so really its pissing in the wind with no actual costings to it how can you expect people to change to vote labour from the tories if there are no basic costings or timings on what they propose ?

(12-02-2019, 02:18 PM)baggy1 Wrote: I don't know which quote you're talking about - that's not a no. But I know you like things simple so lets just go with what you want to believe. Get Brexit Done - simples.
So as a labour supporter you dont want to know a timeline on how and when it's going to be done I find it hard to fathom .
(12-02-2019, 02:26 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 02:16 PM)The liquidator Wrote: So that's a no then so really its pissing in the wind with no actual costings to it how can you expect people to change to vote labour from the tories if there are no basic costings or timings on what they propose ?

(12-02-2019, 02:18 PM)baggy1 Wrote: I don't know which quote you're talking about - that's not a no. But I know you like things simple so lets just go with what you want to believe. Get Brexit Done - simples.
So as a labour supporter you dont want to know a timeline on how and when it's going to be done I find it hard to fathom .

I've asked a simple question - who said that and what was the quote. You seem to be struggling with that bit.
Fuck me you cant answer my question so he has he said he will cut child poverty and for the homeless I'm asking a question if he hasn't he hasn't