Don’t believe the lies and falsehoods.
Even our head diplomat doesn’t trust this government!
(12-06-2019, 07:20 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Boris Johnson has lost the support of Michael Heseltine, John Major and Ken Clarke but has got the support of Tommy Robinson.

What else is there to say? 

Jeremy Corbyn has the support of nick Griffin
https://fullfact.org/election-2019/nhs-docs-fake-quote/
I see Tory sources have lied to the only too willing Peston and Kuensberg suggesting an angry 100 strong mob turned up at Leeds general and punched a Tory aide. Turns out it was 5-10 people and no one was punched. I think Oborne has a considerably bigger point than the Tory aide walked into.
(12-09-2019, 08:18 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I see Tory sources have lied to the only too willing Peston and Kuensberg suggesting an angry 100 strong mob turned up at Leeds general and punched a Tory aide. Turns out it was 5-10 people and no one was punched. I think Oborne has a considerably bigger point than the Tory aide walked into.

Good job the incident was caught on camera. They just cannot stop making stuff up.
Corbyn became an MP in 1983. He stood for the Labour leadership in May 2015.

UK press articles containing:

'Jeremy Corbyn' and 'anti-semitism' before 1 May 2015 = 18

after 1 May 2015 = 10,943

NB: None of the 18 articles prior to 1 May 2015 accused Corbyn of anti-semitism but were related to him opposing 'anti-semitism'.