Nathan Ferguson
(11-19-2019, 03:01 PM)backsidebaggie Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 02:23 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 01:49 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: He's had the new contract for a while and not signed as yet. I'd rather him stay, but this continual holding the club to ransom by the agents of the so called stars is wearing a little thin now. Barrie, Rogers, Chadli, Evans, Dawson, Foster, Gayle, Harper to name a few "where are they now". They just don't have WBA in their heart, which is a shame but hey ho that's life. If they stayed at WBA they would become millionaires anyway. It's greed over loyalty in my mind.
Agents and others are telling Ferguson to play a waiting game, trying to get them/him the best deal.
We should accept his decision not to sign and start to check out replacements for him NOW.
If he wants to shine his backside on someone else's bench so be it. I still wish the lad all the best in the future.

GMac on that list? Really? You have an odd idea of someone who didn’t give Albion everything. Plus we didn’t let him go we sent him.

Gmac should not be on that list! He was desperate to stay.

Quite right Sir - amended
(11-19-2019, 01:49 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: He's had the new contract for a while and not signed as yet. I'd rather him stay, but this continual holding the club to ransom by the agents of the so called stars is wearing a little thin now. Barrie, Rogers, Chadli, Evans, GMac, Foster, Gayle, Harper to name a few "where are they now". They just don't have WBA in their heart, which is a shame but hey ho that's life. If they stayed at WBA they would become millionaires anyway. It's greed over loyalty in my mind.
Agents and others are telling Ferguson to play a waiting game, trying to get them/him the best deal.
We should accept his decision not to sign and start to check out replacements for him NOW.
If he wants to shine his backside on someone else's bench so be it. I still wish the lad all the best in the future.

GMac on that list? Really? You have an odd idea of someone who didn’t give Albion everything. Plus we didn’t let him go we sent him.

Foster was also keen to stay, at the time.
(11-19-2019, 03:29 PM)Squid Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 01:49 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: He's had the new contract for a while and not signed as yet. I'd rather him stay, but this continual holding the club to ransom by the agents of the so called stars is wearing a little thin now. Barrie, Rogers, Chadli, Evans, GMac, Foster, Gayle, Harper to name a few "where are they now". They just don't have WBA in their heart, which is a shame but hey ho that's life. If they stayed at WBA they would become millionaires anyway. It's greed over loyalty in my mind.

Until he asked Giuliano Terraneo to extend his contract and give him a pay increase. A reported answer of "why should i give you anything you have just got us relegated" helped to change his mind.
(11-19-2019, 06:20 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 03:29 PM)Squid Wrote:

Until he asked Giuliano Terraneo to extend his contract and give him a pay increase. A reported answer of "why should i give you anything you have just got us relegated" helped to change his mind.

I thought he asked for his Prem wages as a bonus if we got promoted, and in return he would extend his contract. Sounded fair to me. JRod did a wacky deal as well to stay.