McDonalds and Corbyn
Corbyn wants to give McDonald's workers 15 quid a hour for flipping a burger and getting your order wrong........there you have it under a labour government
(11-13-2019, 02:38 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Corbyn wants to give McDonald's workers 15 quid a hour for flipping a burger and getting your order wrong........there you have it under a labour government

I think they should have their wages halved as they are all workshy. That’s Boris, Raab, Cleverley, Patel and Truss for you.  I also think those who work on our roads should be deducted £50 per person for every pothole and pointless cone per mile Wink
I'm at a loss as to why this would be a bad thing? Surely paying people more money to spend in the local economy, rather than increasing the profits of a massive conglomerate is a good thing?

More money spent in the local economy, job security, arguably job satisfaction and less dependency on benefits.

Wankers caring about UK workers rights
As long as they put the other workers money up bit you do realise that firms would crash
(11-13-2019, 03:23 PM)The liquidator Wrote: As long as they put the other workers money up bit you do realise that firms would crash

Road workers are on far too much money in the first place. Yours a Tory  Wink
(11-13-2019, 03:23 PM)The liquidator Wrote: As long as they put the other workers money up bit you do realise that firms would crash

Maybe they'd have to put the price of their obesity inducing burgers up and maybe that would help those poor stricken people who find it so hard to stuff things in their mouth all the while on their sofa
Bring back serfdom and an essentially hereditary education system guaranteeing top jobs for toffs. Oh, we already have the second one...
I just cant get the bile on here for some reason .
I think the frustration comes from such an obvious stitch up going on and unfortunately there are so many that see to be unable to see it. Either that or it suits them to believe the bullshit. The only other reason could be that they are just thick and willing to follow an ideal in the way we follow the Albion, however I’m sure that isn’t the case as it is probably easily explained by them.
Children up chimneys.  That must have been while Labour were power.

VAT on domestic fuel.  reduced to minimum permissible.  Must have been a Tory policy, eh Liq ?