Remembrance Sunday
Lest we forget.
Big turnout on a beautiful day at the Nicholson War Memorial in Leek.
I would normally go to an event but couldn't last year or today unfortunately.

The BBC do a great job with this though, and indeed what a beautiful day.
(11-10-2019, 09:21 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Lest we forget.

+1
Just back from watching my son take part in his 2nd parade in Sutton.
I manage the road closure for our village parade comments to closure marshals today included

"You;re all just twats"
"What's Remembrance Sunday?"
"Why do you need to close the fucking roads you bunch of wankers!
This is in addition to 2 cars that actually drove through the barriers putting veterans and young children at serious risk (number plates were taken)

Our ancestors gave their lives so scum like this could continue to be scum, makes you so proud. On the positive and most important side the parade went ahead and ran smoothly.
(11-10-2019, 01:35 PM)fbaggy Wrote: I manage the road closure for our village parade comments to closure marshals today included

"You;re all just twats"
This is in addition to 2 cars that actually drove through the barriers putting veterans and young children at serious risk (number plates were taken)

Our ancestors gave their lives so scum like this could continue to be scum, makes you so proud. On the positive and most important side the parade went ahead and ran smoothly.

Bankers eh?

Immaculately observed it the Town Centre!
(11-10-2019, 01:35 PM)fbaggy Wrote: I manage the road closure for our village parade comments to closure marshals today included

"You;re all just twats"

Well done fbaggy. Keep doing what you're doing. You'll rarely get 'out loud' appreciation, but these parades are important and they'll just die out without people like you.

"You;re all just twats"

Should rip the fuckers out of their cars, disrespectful tosses

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Hopefully the tiny minority.

Sad people.