3 things
1. I have not been a fan of Bartley in any way whatsoever but he is playing great ATM - Same for the last 3 games.

2. HRK was outstanding today. Not the norm as a starter I concede but time for his knockers to STFU. 

3. Sam Johnstone notches more points in the plus column. That save gave us the points. He is easily +5-7. Time for his knockers to STFU 

4. Livermore was outstanding again today and IMO is our player of the season amongst other great alternatives. Time for his knockers to STFU .

COYB
Good performances all over the pitch again but Sam's save in the lead up to Hull's disallowed goal won us 2 points.
(11-09-2019, 05:13 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Good performances all over the pitch again but Sam's save in the lead up to Hull's disallowed goal won us 2 points.

Excellent save. Sloppy from Sawyers giving the ball away in the build up. Was an entertaining game. Hull looked decent.
(11-09-2019, 05:16 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 05:13 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Good performances all over the pitch again but Sam's save in the lead up to Hull's disallowed goal won us 2 points.

Excellent save. Sloppy from Sawyers giving the ball away in the build up. Was an entertaining game. Hull looked decent.

Really buzzing tonight CIM. Games like that win you stuff.

In Reading on Monday but sadly wrong time for beer. Daughter in final year so up regularly. We ought to meet for a beer some time?
Not even a below par performance from anyone today.
We are fucking. Great.
(11-09-2019, 05:10 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: 1. I have not been a fan of Bartley in any way whatsoever but he is playing great ATM - Same for the last 3 games.

2. HRK was outstanding today. Not the norm as a starter I concede but time for his knockers to STFU. 

3. Sam Johnstone notches more points in the plus column. That save gave us the points. He is easily +5-7. Time for his knockers to STFU 

4. Livermore was outstanding again today and IMO is our player of the season amongst other great alternatives. Time for his knockers to STFU .

COYB
The amount of players who seem to have upped their game under Billic is a testament to him and the 2 coaches he brought with him, fuggin superb.
(11-09-2019, 06:14 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 05:10 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: 1. I have not been a fan of Bartley in any way whatsoever but he is playing great ATM - Same for the last 3 games.

COYB
The amount of players who seem to have upped their game under Billic is a testament to him and the 2 coaches he brought with him, fuggin superb.

You're not wrong. Long may it continue.

Shame we dropped those 4 points at home recently. There would be daylight between us now if we hadn't.
Agree on all three. Good post Swag
Good post. The determination to keep winning the ball back and move it forward made for great viewing.
In the form of his life.