Tom watson
(11-07-2019, 08:07 AM)Rstrawman Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 08:04 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 10:37 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Rats and sinking ship spring to mind

Your slavish devotion to this governments every utterance is almost admirable until you realise what a bunch of ..... they are.

To be fair - his devotion pales in comparison to your devotion in slagging off pretty much everything to do with the Tories or Brexit  Big Grin

It’s almost as if I see a correlation and connection between the two things. You’re going to have to list all those achievements this government has achieved and all those benefits of leaving the EU again. 

Your pretence to be neutral is well a little jaded now Sticky.
(11-06-2019, 10:18 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 09:02 PM)Ossian Wrote: I don't know; for somebody who doesn't care, you seem to get pretty animated about - for example - Jess Phillips.

Another one who shit on her constituents.

Again, if she loses her seat it will be to a Lib Dem.
I hope everyone who ignored their constituents labour ,tories libdems they are all shitcunts
(11-07-2019, 01:39 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I hope everyone who ignored their constituents labour ,tories libdems they are all shitcunts

So if an MP decided to vote against something they think is to the detriment of their constituents they should do it anyway?
If those same constituents gave out a message that they voted to leave but now that they know more they can see it's a mistake, should the MP say "I'm sorry, you voted for that I have to go with the vote"
I honestly think some people inhabit a world where only the purest shades of black and white exist, and all lines are absolutely straight.

And if that's the case, it's impossible to engage in any meaningful way; something I'm going to try to remember.
The problem with the situation as it stands is that Brexiteers have a nagging doubt that they still have a majority, this is why we are going through the motions of a general election with a Brexit theme instead of having a confirmatory vote - "After all this shit do you really still think its a good idea, really?".

Unfortunately this means that they have to be blinkered and work in a black and white world where they fit all scenarios to the answer they want. It's a fucking farce - If we end up with another hung parliament that can't deliver Brexit then what do we do? Boris steps down and let's try another Tory leader to drag this out, followed by another election?

Just have the fucking vote and stop pissing about.
another referendum would not end this.

the cats out of the bag now and i cant see anyway out of this.

im fairly sure that remain would win in a second vote but by nowhere near enough to end the arguments.

as soon as that first vote came back with such a narrow margin we really needed parliament to work together to sort this.

mps have really let us down.

ive no doubt at all that the general election will result in a hung parliament which will just lead to more arguments and disagreements.
It is black and white 52%- 48% it's your lot that refuse the will of the people .....as for the rats who are fucking over their constituents I hope they are never seen again from any party .
(11-07-2019, 03:50 PM)The liquidator Wrote: It is black and white 52%- 48% it's your lot that refuse the will of the people .....as for the rats who are fucking over their constituents I hope they are never seen again from any party .

If it weren't for the ERG, we would have left.