Sjoke
Going down.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer club - ha ha
Along with Boro, the worst team I've seen us play this season*

*In order to not tempt fate, this still stands if they score 2 late goals

Admittedly they have no manager and their players had most of last week off. But even comparing them to Barnsley, they are miles off (based on this game)
Hopefully it will be a long time until we ever come across them again, well apart from later this season of course.
(11-04-2019, 09:53 PM)Supamart Wrote: Hopefully it will be a long time until we ever come across them again, well apart from later this season of course.

When Tiny Penis is in charge and they inevitably take 3 points off us from a 90+3 minute corner that flys in off Batth's arsehole
As much as some may not want him they’ve surely got to employ Pulis. He will keep them up which is the only thing that matters to them now
(11-04-2019, 09:55 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 09:53 PM)Supamart Wrote: Hopefully it will be a long time until we ever come across them again, well apart from later this season of course.

When Tiny Penis is in charge and they inevitably take 3 points off us from a 90+3 minute corner that flys in off Batth's arsehole

Funniest thing I've read all day.
Can’t ever remember us having as easy game against Stoke as that. The amount of times I’ve been to the Victoria ground and the Britannia and it’s been a tough fight, tonight they were woeful. They’re definitely heading down unless a new manager performs miracles.
The confidence is shot, but still plenty of time to save themselves. Need the right appointment and if I was them I’d get Pulis back just to the end of the season. They are a horrible club, DK apart, but good fiery rivals.
Still can’t get used to beating them recent times after an eternity of losing.
On paper they aren't a bad side. A decent manager should be able to keep that squad up.
(11-04-2019, 10:14 PM)DoubleNegative Wrote: On paper they aren't a bad side. A decent manager should be able to keep that squad up.

I hope not, but I agree yes on paper. But how many times has that happened to us ?