Trump backs Boris
(11-03-2019, 09:22 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: And you’re still going to vote Tory aren’t you? 

Nothing to see here again..,

There are two ways to respond to an article such as that one:

Either pause and wonder about the suitability of Johnson for the office he holds, and what justification there could possibly be for having someone like Cummings in a position of such influence.

Or, alternatively (and this time without pausing), log on to Carole Cadwalladr's twitter account and - using a made up name - threaten rape, murder and any number other atrocities.

Actually, there is a third option: just dismiss the whole Cambridge Analytica thing on the basis that she writes for The Guardian.
That was an honest knowing, not a dishonest knowing.
(11-01-2019, 09:29 AM)baggy1 Wrote: It's all starting to unravel - when will the Brexiteers realise / admit that they've been billy bullshitted on this all along. Boris isn't carrying out the will of the people, he's carrying out the will of his mates.

The deal with the EU was going to be the 'easiest ever'.
The US were ready to sign the deal with us - turns out they're not now and Donald is just looking after his mate again.
The Indian trade deal will relax the immigration rules with India.

At which point will you wake up and see you've been had.

Nothing wrong with immigration just want people with the right credentials and enough points etc really dont see what's wrong with it .
(11-01-2019, 09:29 AM)baggy1 Wrote: It's all starting to unravel - when will the Brexiteers realise / admit that they've been billy bullshitted on this all along. Boris isn't carrying out the will of the people, he's carrying out the will of his mates.

The US were ready to sign the deal with us - turns out they're not now and Donald is just looking after his mate again.

Racist
(11-03-2019, 01:15 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

Nothing wrong with immigration just want people with the right credentials and enough points etc really dont see what's wrong with it .

Like trainee nurses, carers, fruit pickers, labourers all of which will be blocked as they don’t hit the £30k earning threshold? I think I’d rather we had people who wanted to do those jobs rather than some lazy arsed UK numpties who have been forced to do the job.
(11-04-2019, 11:20 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Like trainee nurses, carers, fruit pickers, labourers all of which will be blocked as they don’t hit the £30k earning threshold? I think I’d rather we had people who wanted to do those jobs rather than some lazy arsed UK numpties who have been forced to do the job.
There will be various tiers of visa for unskilled - many of the carers in this country are already non-EU and I doubt they earn £30k. There is already a tier 3 work visa for temporary work in process.
(11-04-2019, 11:40 AM)strawman Wrote:

There will be various tiers of visa for unskilled - many of the carers in this country are already non-EU and I doubt they earn £30k. There is already a tier 3 work visa for temporary work in process.

That’s going to come as an unwanted shock to a fair few Brexiteers.
There's going to be a fair few of them shocked when Boris' lies and outright bullshit become apparent. For those that think that he is delivering Brexit just watch Nigel Farage on Andrew Marr at the weekend - I found myself agreeing with him which surprised me, but fair play to him he came out and pointed out what a fraud Boris is. Strangely the headlines were not about "It's not Brexit", they were all about him not standing!

"Getting Brexit Delivered without any dithering" was heard again this morning btw - every Tory MP has to mention it in every interview so if the Tory vote doesn't realise they are being brainwashed then we really have no chance.
(11-04-2019, 11:58 AM)baggy1 Wrote: There's going to be a fair few of them shocked when Boris' lies and outright bullshit become apparent. For those that think that he is delivering Brexit just watch Nigel Farage on Andrew Marr at the weekend - I found myself agreeing with him which surprised me, but fair play to him he came out and pointed out what a fraud Boris is. Strangely the headlines were not about "It's not Brexit", they were all about him not standing!

"Getting Brexit Delivered without any dithering" was heard again this morning btw - every Tory MP has to mention it in every interview so if the Tory vote doesn't realise they are being brainwashed then we really have no chance.

It does have the feel of "strong and stable" about it.

These people who employ the fruit pickers are nothing more than slave labour they these people a pittance .......let them.pay the going rate you might find that they will get people to do the work instead of kids money ....I hope their fruit rots the scoundrels