Rats leaving the sinking ship
I see the mp's who have done nothing but stop brexit etc are not standing for the next GE they dont want to be humiliated on election night......hope they drop off the face of politics never seen again
I think many, particularly the women are leaving because of the abuse they’ve receiving from romper stomper types.
That's what you get when you fuck your constituents over not saying it's right but not surprised just hope that jess Phillip's gets fucked off the old fish wife .
(10-30-2019, 09:14 PM)The liquidator Wrote: That's what you get when you fuck your constituents over not saying it's right but not surprised just hope that jess Phillip's gets fucked off the old fish wife .

Not really there are no excuses they were doing what they believed was right and in the best interests of their constituents. Their job isn’t to just do what some of their constituents voted for even it it’s a majority. Hounding people out of parties just makes them narrower, more sycophantic and extreme.
(10-30-2019, 09:14 PM)The liquidator Wrote: That's what you get when you fuck your constituents over not saying it's right but not surprised just hope that jess Phillip's gets fucked off the old fish wife .

Well I guess the Brexit you want stops johnny foreigner coming in and why not get rid of all the women from politics as well.

The whole problem with parliament is that it's not the same reflective diversity as the country. But no doubt you'll be foaming at the mouth when new ladies, black people, asians, less able people and maybe some non UK nationals get elected to the chamber.
Why would I not want black people or women in parliment ......dont fuck about say the real reason why you think that .
(10-31-2019, 09:37 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Why would I not want black people or women in parliment ......dont fuck about say the real reason why you think that .

No idea mate. Why don't you tell us the real reason you wanted Jess Phillips fked off
So why did you say it then ......jess Phillip's totally stuck 2cfingers up to her constituents who voted leave ......I hope every mp who done the same gets voted out labour or tory ......now once again answer my question what you was hinting at if not keep your vile implications to yourself
(10-31-2019, 10:00 AM)The liquidator Wrote: So why did you say it then ......jess Phillip's totally stuck 2cfingers up to her constituents who voted leave ......I hope every mp who done the same gets voted out labour or tory  ......now once again answer my question what you was hinting at if not keep your vile implications to yourself

I was wondering what reaction I'd get. You've answered it. Tongue

I'm sure Northern Ireland and Scotland who voted to stay and their 8 million residents are dead chuffed. You should see my MPs twitter feed, he's a leaver and voted against deal after deal after deal but now is heralding the same deal and him voting for it as a success story. Joke
So you refuse to answer my question