Not worried.
(10-26-2019, 05:23 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I'm not worried at all.

We are 2 points off 3rd, on a relatively poor run where we still seem unbeatable. 

Austin is playing more than planned I reckon with Zohore injured, and it's showing, HRK only ever does it when coming off the bench against tired defenders. 

We keep conceding but rarely do I see our defence look like amateurs as they did last season, I'm not sure what Hegazi will add that isn't already there. We need Ajayi's pace but Bartley is doing well, in fact he was superb today, as good as he has ever been for us. 

Our midfield got bullied by Charlton's, has have most mid-fields this season, it's what they do and how they work. As fans we wanted to see a midfield that pass well and dominate possession but we can't then complain they lack some physicality.

Today if the ref had done his job we'd have come away from that with a 2-1 win that should have been more, rather than a draw thinking we blew a win. If that's a penalty the game is gone, if anyone was fouled it was Ajayi. The red card can't be argued much as a red card offence, the issue is more the fact the ref clearly didn't have a clue what was going on, so by their instructions shouldn't be sending players off, 4th official can say it's a foul, but the ref should err on the side of caution with a yellow if he isn't sure. The fact he sent the wrong player off at first shows he didn't even see it ffs! Truly atrocious refereeing performance.

+1
(10-26-2019, 05:23 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I'm not worried at all.

We are 2 points off 3rd, on a relatively poor run where we still seem unbeatable. 

Austin is playing more than planned I reckon with Zohore injured, and it's showing, HRK only ever does it when coming off the bench against tired defenders. 

We keep conceding but rarely do I see our defence look like amateurs as they did last season, I'm not sure what Hegazi will add that isn't already there. We need Ajayi's pace but Bartley is doing well, in fact he was superb today, as good as he has ever been for us. 

Our midfield got bullied by Charlton's, has have most mid-fields this season, it's what they do and how they work. As fans we wanted to see a midfield that pass well and dominate possession but we can't then complain they lack some physicality.

Today if the ref had done his job we'd have come away from that with a 2-1 win that should have been more, rather than a draw thinking we blew a win. If that's a penalty the game is gone, if anyone was fouled it was Ajayi. The red card can't be argued much as a red card offence, the issue is more the fact the ref clearly didn't have a clue what was going on, so by their instructions shouldn't be sending players off, 4th official can say it's a foul, but the ref should err on the side of caution with a yellow if he isn't sure. The fact he sent the wrong player off at first shows he didn't even see it ffs! Truly atrocious refereeing performance.

Bang on. As I've said before though, Charlton are no mugs and that was a weakened side.