My Biggest Concern
is the resilience of the squad.

Didn't see today's game, but watched on Tuesday and felt we looked a tad jaded. Best example of this was the last 10 minutes of the game, when after equalising you might have expected us to go and put Barnsley under real pressure, but that didn't happen, if anything Barnsley looked more likely to regain the lead.

With justification (a combination of results and injuries) we are currently using the same players week in week out, there is very little rotation.

I do wonder how some of our squad will cope with the hard yards of a Championship campaign - 46 games is more than any other league, and there are a number of players we have for whom this will be a new experience.

And I am not sure we have good enough quality cover for all positions. We might struggle to replace players such as Sawyers, Livermore and Parreria.(mind you nearly every championship club would struggle if they lost a player of their quality)

The summer transfer window was a good one for us, but I think there is still some work to be done. To be fair there was so much work that needed to be done, that it was always going to take more than one window to get the squad to where it needs to be.
I think we’ve done brilliantly considering.10 or so new players and new manager.Top of the table.Bit disappointing we didn’t take at least 4 points from these two games,but we nearly did.
I think mixing up the team would freshen us up to no end, and actually, we'd discover that we have a bit of depth outside of our first 11.
We need to get Hegazi back in the side for one thing with Ajayi competing for a midfield slot with Livermore.

We also need to get Willock (in for Diangana whose off the boil) and Harper in the match day squad instead of Brunt and O'Shea.

Hopefully Gibbs will be back for Stoke. 

Zohore to start against Stoke, Austin is a busted flush and a waste of money, our worse signing of the summer. 

Time to make a few changes to freshen things up.