Fixture change
New Year’s Day home to Leeds at 3.00. That’s s certainty to be moved to midday id think.
(10-16-2019, 10:27 PM)Idiodyssey Wrote: New Year’s Day home to Leeds at 3.00. That’s s certainty to be moved to midday id think.

Would much prefer a late evening one
I'd much prefer it not being moved.

FUCK SKY TV, shitcunts.
No lie in that Sunday.
I think we need a rousing chorus of Fuck Sky TV. Probably at a quiet time in the game so all of their viewers can hear it.
(10-17-2019, 10:01 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I think we need a rousing chorus of Fuck Sky TV. Probably at a quiet time in the game so all of their viewers can hear it.

Nobody does that better than Leeds fans but must admit its a bit of a ball ache .
(10-17-2019, 10:01 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I think we need a rousing chorus of Fuck Sky TV. Probably at a quiet time in the game so all of their viewers can hear it.

They play generic crowd noise over it as soon as it gets started.
(10-17-2019, 12:47 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:

They play generic crowd noise over it as soon as it gets started.

We need to be fiendish then, and confuse them.

"The Lords my shepherd I'll not want; Fuck Sky TV "  Big Grin Big Grin
Totally ruined this season for me.

I don’t care how much money Lai has made out of it; when I can’t see the Albion because they keep on moving the games I get very angry AAAAAGHKRUPAFH!!!!
(10-17-2019, 09:27 PM)SussexBaggie Wrote: Totally ruined this season for me.

I don’t care how much money Lai has made out of it; when I can’t see the Albion because they keep on moving the games I get very angry AAAAAGHKRUPAFH!!!!

We make absolute fugg all when selected for Sky.

We get £100,000 for when we play Home.

We get £10,000 for when we play Away.