Burke Watch
Currently trending at #4 on Twitter, for being shit.
https://twitter.com/Sweeney_1888/status/...98209?s=19
Arf

I watched the first half and he worked hard as he does but had little space to run into

Not sure if he was injured or just pulled at half time but they fell apart in the second half when he wasn’t involved

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Clarke was trending as one if the worst Scottish managers of all time for far longer.
Burke is utter wank. I can’t believe anyone thinks he’s going to make a champ or above footballer. 15M, worst signing we’ll ever make.
(10-11-2019, 11:08 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Clarke was trending as one if the worst Scottish managers of all time for far longer.

Which just goes to show, people with no idea of a subject, expressing an opinion.
(10-11-2019, 11:24 AM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 11:08 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Clarke was trending as one if the worst Scottish managers of all time for far longer.

Which just goes to show, people with no idea of a subject, expressing an opinion.

Thanks Roy
How much did we actually pay for him? I see this £15m banded about but I'm sure that figure was with all the add ons etc.

I think we'd have paid around 8-9m at most. Don't get me wrong he's still a monumental waste of money. I'm just not sure if he's got a football brain.
(10-11-2019, 11:28 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Thanks Roy
???   Just my regular anti twitter rant Smile

True. They have had far worse recently. And if their number one striker is a 5th choice Championship striker (loaned out) then he's simply trying to shine a turd.