G'Mac cloud ?
Gareth feels as though he didn't leave the club on good terms. Well I for one would like to publicly state. Gareth did a fantastic job for us in his twilight years. His signing must go down in the history books as one our best signings ever. His goals contribution from set pieces was a bonus. Massive thanks from all the fans A true professional guy who cared. Good luck to him in the future.
Top, top bloke and player.

I remember celebrating his Euros goal in a bar in Sandbach like it was an Albion or meaningful England goal.
(10-10-2019, 07:54 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Gareth feels as though he didn't leave the club on good terms. Well I for one would like to publicly state. Gareth did a fantastic job for us in his twilight years. His signing must go down in the history books as one our best signings ever. His goals contribution from set pieces was a bonus. Massive thanks from all the fans A true professional guy who cared. Good luck to him in the future.

Where hs he said that?
(10-10-2019, 08:41 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 07:54 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Gareth feels as though he didn't leave the club on good terms. Well I for one would like to publicly state. Gareth did a fantastic job for us in his twilight years. His signing must go down in the history books as one our best signings ever. His goals contribution from set pieces was a bonus. Massive thanks from all the fans A true professional guy who cared. Good luck to him in the future.

Where hs he said that?

Here you go. https://www.skysports.com/football/news/...all-memory

Someone posted at the time that the club had behaved rather poorly towards GMac, Mozza and Yacob but it was rather overshadowed by the Foster to Watford story.
(10-10-2019, 08:41 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

Where hs he said that?

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/f...m-17059058
a proper "professional" footballer.

never caused any trouble, got on with things with his limited ability and made the best of what he had.  scored a few decent goals too.

he owes us nothing and was a cracking servant especially at a time when we had our share of idiots.

He came from Ipswich,
He came on a free,
he stops them from scoring,
he's as big as a tree,
and his name is.............Gareth McAuley, His name is Gareth McAuley, His name is Gareth McAuley and he's all mine!!!!
He's bigger than ya think.
(10-10-2019, 09:38 AM)Jamin03 why change it? Wrote: a proper "professional" footballer.

never caused any trouble, got on with things with his limited ability and made the best of what he had.  scored a few decent goals too.

he owes us nothing and was a cracking servant especially at a time when we had our share of idiots.

He came from Ipswich,
He came on a free,
he stops them from scoring,
he's as big as a tree,
and his name is.............Gareth McAuley, His name is Gareth McAuley, His name is Gareth McAuley and he's all mine!!!!

Legend. Up there with John Wile and Ally Rob for me. Just a shame he didn't make the "300 club".
Decent at IT too!