Stoke v Huddersfield
Tuesday night relegation 6-pointer!

;-)
Cripple fight.
The Cowley's will soon get Huddersfield moving up the table.
(09-29-2019, 09:52 AM)Atomic Wrote: The Cowley's will soon get Huddersfield moving up the table.

True Professionals.
(09-29-2019, 09:54 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 09:52 AM)Atomic Wrote: The Cowley's will soon get Huddersfield moving up the table.

True Professionals.

No shortcuts where they’re going.
Seeing Stoke struggle this year and last year, Huddersfield struggling this year too, just goes to show how well we're run as a club, even when it doesn't quite work and we end up getting relegated. We clearly have people behind the scenes, who can identify the issues and sort them, so we can move forward ASAP.

Because it's clearly tough to suffer relegation and be competitive as soon as the new Championship season starts.

It's not a coincidence, either. In 2003/4 we went right back up, as we did in 2009/10 and we were play off bound, after the other two relegations we suffered.

How many teams can say that? Most go down, and don't get anywhere near promotion, and some even drop again (Wolves and Sunderland, recent examples. I'm sure there's a few more, possibly Norwich and Saints?).
Clarnet v2.0
I expect a Huddersfield victory to be honest
(09-29-2019, 09:54 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:

True Professionals.

Mid season bonding session on the Island of Capri (3.0s in Inca Silver)
(09-29-2019, 10:18 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Seeing Stoke struggle this year and last year, Huddersfield struggling this year too, just goes to show how well we're run as a club, even when it doesn't quite work and we end up getting relegated. We clearly have people behind the scenes, who can identify the issues and sort them, so we can move forward ASAP.

Because it's clearly tough to suffer relegation and be competitive as soon as the new Championship season starts.

It's not a coincidence, either. In 2003/4 we went right back up, as we did in 2009/10 and we were play off bound, after the other two relegations we suffered.

How many teams can say that? Most go down, and don't get anywhere near promotion, and some even drop again (Wolves and Sunderland, recent examples. I'm sure there's a few more, possibly Norwich and Saints?).
dk I'll say it for you - 'smug barstool!'
(09-29-2019, 07:34 PM)igorbalis Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 10:18 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Seeing Stoke struggle this year and last year, Huddersfield struggling this year too, just goes to show how well we're run as a club, even when it doesn't quite work and we end up getting relegated. We clearly have people behind the scenes, who can identify the issues and sort them, so we can move forward ASAP.

dk I'll say it for you - 'smug barstool!'

Big Grin