Dean Smith
Shocked 
Such a fucking cry baby, always blames refs. So glad he isn’t our manager the whingey prick
A prize wanker. The only worry with him is that he gets the bullet as he looks odds on to take them down so far.

‘Burnley got the point they came for.’ You’d think they’d just pinched a 0-0/1-1, rather than come from behind twice.
Any manager who blames refs, rather than himself, is a cock womble. 

Worry about your own game.
Clarnet v2.0
Contrast his interview with Slaven's.

Fisheatingdeludedsealcunt
He's doing a grand job!
It's such a weak Prem squad. Inevitably they'll continue to struggle, Smith will get sacked (rightfully for wasting 150 million) and then someone else will come in. They'll be stuck with the crap that's been bought and, unless it's an absolutely stellar appointment, they'll go down.

What does it say about them that they're complaining about "VAR going against them". That's what happens when you've had so many dodgy decisions going in your favour. Villa fans hating the fact that the decisions are correct all of a sudden.
(09-29-2019, 06:49 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: He's doing a grand job!

+1 long may it continue - the prize Ham.
(09-28-2019, 10:52 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: A prize wanker. The only worry with him is that he gets the bullet as he looks odds on to take them down so far.

‘Burnley got the point they came for.’ You’d think they’d just pinched a 0-0/1-1, rather than come from behind twice.

It’s just the snide point scoring comments

Burnley scrapped their way to a lucky draw whilst honourable brave Villa played the Corinthian way
I fucking hate VAR but what it does do is give the correct decision every time. However frustrating and minimal the decisions are they are correct by the letter of the law.

So taking that into account old Gammon Chops is just making himself look stupid. "VAR decisions keep going against us". No they fucking don't. They keep being correct you fish eating cunt face.
(09-29-2019, 07:50 AM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 10:52 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: A prize wanker. The only worry with him is that he gets the bullet as he looks odds on to take them down so far.

It’s just the snide point scoring comments

Burnley scrapped their way to a lucky draw whilst honourable brave Villa played the Corinthian way

I know I'm biased but I just don't like his manner. He was next to me at Cheltenham in 2017 when he was being linked and I didn't think he looked like someone to engage with. So I ignored him.

He speaks like he's simultaneously smelling a fart, that's the best way I can describe it.