Ratings
I would have to give SJ 1, because the excellent team performance meant he couldn't demonstrate his worth Big Grin Big Grin

In all seriousness, I agree with the marks
Johnstone 6.5

Furlong 7
Ajai 8
Bartley 8
Ferduson 7/5

Sawyers 8
Livermore 8

Diangara 6.5
Perreria 7.5
Phillips 6

Austin 6.5

HRK 7
Edwards 7
(09-28-2019, 10:49 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I've spent all night trying to explain to the same Villa fan friend (who is slwoly realising his post Spurs game claim they're a shoe-in for the top 10 may have been misguided) that it's far more fun being a Baggies fan than a Villa fan as all they'll ever be is a bunch of arrogant, deluded and fickle also-rans who'll never be able to enjoy football as they'll always struggle to balance their belief in their own entitlement to be a top 6 club with the fact that no matter how much they spend, they'll only ever be a mid table PL side at absolute best...

I don't know how to shorten the above, but can we get that in the lexicon somehow?!!
(09-29-2019, 11:34 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 10:49 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I've spent all night trying to explain to the same Villa fan friend (who is slwoly realising his post Spurs game claim they're a shoe-in for the top 10 may have been misguided) that it's far more fun being a Baggies fan than a Villa fan as all they'll ever be is a bunch of arrogant, deluded and fickle also-rans who'll never be able to enjoy football as they'll always struggle to balance their belief in their own entitlement to be a top 6 club with the fact that no matter how much they spend, they'll only ever be a mid table PL side at absolute best...

I don't know how to shorten the above, but can we get that in the lexicon somehow?!!

It's already in there..... arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts