Rekeem Harper
Is Harper injured or simply not making the matchday squad 18?
(09-28-2019, 06:00 PM)Pragmatist Wrote: Is Harper injured or simply not making the matchday squad 18?

Who would he get in over?
Clarnet v2.0
He knows he has to be bang at it when he has his chance the standard has been set
(09-28-2019, 06:01 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 06:00 PM)Pragmatist Wrote: Is Harper injured or simply not making the matchday squad 18?

Who would he get in over?

Not sure really - which shows our squad depth (even with no Brunt today) and he may well need to go out on loan in January, bearing in mind that we are to re-sign Barry
Just can’t get in the squad at the moment, as said above if he’s still not featuring by Jan we should be looking at loaning him out.
I'm sure he has a bright future, but the fact he featured so much last year shows how weak our midfield was.
(09-28-2019, 06:58 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I'm sure he has a bright future, but the fact he featured so much last year shows how week our midfield was.

+1
After a good start his last 3 or 4 games were woeful didnt look interested to me?
(09-28-2019, 07:04 PM)coxy134 Wrote: After a good start his last 3 or 4 games were woeful didnt look interested to me?

Hopefully being left out of the squad and seeing how Ferguson has taken his chance may just give Harper the kick up the arse he needs to get his act together as there's no doubt there's one very good player in there somewhere.
(09-28-2019, 07:23 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 07:04 PM)coxy134 Wrote: After a good start his last 3 or 4 games were woeful didnt look interested to me?

Hopefully being left out of the squad and seeing how Ferguson has taken his chance may just give Harper the kick up the arse he needs to get his act together as there's no doubt there's one very good player in there somewhere.

He showed moments of brilliance.