Ferguson
Even ignoring the goal and his age and the fact that he is a centre back, no right back playing on the left behind an attacking minded winger.

He still had a great game, passing, position, tackles and blocks were all superb. Seems to be really level headed decent kid too.
Even QPR fans congratutated him for his performance when he came off the pitch.
We must get this kid nailed down to a long long contract.
Really good prospect, another good game, though I would say he had his most wobbly 15 mins just after he scored - I think we can forgive him that.
Let's not forget, he's playing out of position. The kid is special.
Clarnet v2.0
Slav has to take some credit.i don’t think any of our last three managers would have the taken the risk of playing him .
(09-28-2019, 02:33 PM)Mickyfudge Wrote: Slav has to take some credit.i don’t think any of our last three managers would have the taken the risk of playing him .

At his height I can think of one manager who wouldn’t have let him be a ball boy, let alone a fullback!
(09-28-2019, 02:33 PM)Mickyfudge Wrote: Slav has to take some credit.i don’t think any of our last three managers would have the taken the risk of playing him .

I tell you what, it's great to see Bilic playing him with a purpose as opposed to passive aggressively saying to the owners 'Get yer chequebook out.' Or alternatively to increase their value for the tribunal. 

He has been nothing short of sensational. I particularly like that he seems to instinctively know the best option when defending. If he needs to put it out for a corner/throw-in he doesn't hesitate.
He shows an understanding and maturity way beyond his years going to be one special player for us imho, if we don't get him tied down to a long contract and somehow loose him for peanuts then the club needs fuggin, also top marks to Bilic for putting his trust in him, is it just me or do all our players thus far seem to want to bust a gut for Slav the more I see and hear from Bilic the more I like him.
(09-28-2019, 02:56 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: He shows an understanding and maturity way beyond his years going to be one special player for us imho, if we don't get him tied down to a long contract and somehow loose him for peanuts then the club needs fuggin, also top marks to Bilic for putting his trust in him, is it just me or do all our players thus far seem to want to bust a gut for Slav the more I see and hear from Bilic the more I like him.

We have left ourselves in a very precarious position with Ferguson. We need him tied down very quickly as the longer the season goes on the more chance we have of him being tapped up.

If he loses his place for any reason and cant get back in he might look at Harpers position where he signed and now doesn't play.

We must get him tied down...
Humble lad. Went to the same school as me. He can be anything he wants to be. Outstanding human being and footballer