Peaky Blinders
(09-25-2019, 01:37 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 01:34 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 09:53 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 09:29 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Good beer. Never watched the show.

They sell it at the ground, I believe?

You'd never have thought that at all, it's not as if it is advertised anywhere in the ground.

Never noticed, but have tried it, it's better than the other lagers at the ground, but pretty poor overall.

The black IPA is awful!
(09-22-2019, 09:50 PM)Glosboys Wrote: What a finish.No spoilers.

Just watched it, thought it was excellent. Absolutely an element of setting it up for the next series but felt it was a very good ending to a very good series
Didn't watch the last 2 episodes. Have recorded them so will watch at some point. Have enjoyed all series apart from 3 but this one just hasn't done it for me.
Series 3 is clearly not rated by most on here, yet I enjoyed it. It also had one of my favourite ever lines in it. "I don't want your mad Russian brains all over me wall".
(09-26-2019, 05:52 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Series 3 is clearly not rated by most on here, yet I enjoyed it. It also had one of my favourite ever lines in it. "I don't want your mad Russian brains all over me wall".

I'll be honesty I've rated all series of it highly.
Just wanted to say that I finally got to the end of series 5 last night having watched them all since last summer. Absolutely love it. Brilliant series finale and can't wait for series 6 - hope it isn't too long.

I actually think series 5 has been the best, quite possibly due to the political storyline (no surprise given my favourite series of The Wire were when city hall started featuring).