Fulham memories
I have one or two. First trip was a 0-0 night game under Gould, when he made the players applaud the fans as they got stick. There were about 1200 there that night, a decent following. Then almost exactly a year later (all early September games), we drew 1-1 in a a game we dominated under Ossie. 

A few years later, I moved to London and  I watched Fulham in the second and third tiers before and as Al Fayed bankrolled them. I've been to quite a few neutral games there (Keegan's first game as Fulham manager included). 

Then we played them again. I remember another game when the players got stick as they trudged off at the Putney End, an awful 0-1 under Little about a month before he was binned. Then a battling 0-0 under Megson as Fulham marched away with the League and we got to the play-offs, Also saw us play them at Loftus Rd in the Prem and also under Robson twice - we lost 1-6 in  the second game. I haven't been since that day.
Memories of Fulham away?

Getting battered for 6, the makeshift back 4 under RDM and Inamotos screamer.
Ah, I forgot that 0-3 under RDM. I did got to that one. Thought we were going down after that. He played James HUrst, I remember. Where did he go?
(09-13-2019, 09:27 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: Ah, I forgot that 0-3 under RDM. I did got to that one. Thought we were going down after that. He played James HUrst, I remember. Where did he go?

Was there that night. I’d been to a meeting in Scotland and had to race from Heathrow to the ground in a taxi... Fulham had been crap for weeks and Hughes was under pressure... was convinced we’d end our bad form,  but after Carson basically threw the opener in we looked like conceding every time they attacked.

Hurst always had attitude problems, and although he played well that night he plummeted through the leagues. Think he was at Kiddy or Halesowen or something at one point.
Went once in 75 Best and Marsh tore us to bits in a 4-0 defeat, had the last laugh when we got promoted the following April.
Kanu's late goal in the League Cup. Thinking we'd won. Even later Fulham equaliser. Inamoto's screamer to win it in ET. Only time I've seen us win there.
The units equaliser in one of the coldest games I've been to.
GMac's late equaliser in our last visit there.
(09-13-2019, 10:30 PM)garryowensneck Wrote: Went once in 75 Best and Marsh tore us to bits in a 4-0 defeat, had the last laugh when we got promoted the following April.

Think your memory is playing tricks on you there mate. 4-0 yes but both of those players didn't play for Fulham until the following season
(09-13-2019, 10:30 PM)garryowensneck Wrote: Went once in 75 Best and Marsh tore us to bits in a 4-0 defeat, had the last laugh when we got promoted the following April.

Was that the first game of the season if I remember right and was on motd
(09-13-2019, 10:36 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Kanu's late goal in the League Cup. Thinking we'd won. Even later Fulham equaliser. Inamoto's screamer to win it in ET. Only time I've seen us win there.
The units equaliser in one of the coldest games I've been to.
GMac's late equaliser in our last visit there.

I’ve only just thawed out from the Tchoyi game.

My friend’s aunt used to work in the Fulham ticket office so we always got in for £1,but always in the neutral section... though remember one match where a big, fat bald fella in a baggies shirt turned and threatened to beat up two Asian tourists who’d cheered a Fulham goal if they did that again - wasn’t overly neutral that week!
(09-13-2019, 09:27 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: Ah, I forgot that 0-3 under RDM. I did got to that one. Thought we were going down after that. He played James HUrst, I remember. Where did he go?

More clubs than Tiger Woods... He briefly played for Halesowen, he was shit.
Clarnet v2.0