Wingie
Nice interview with him here.

https://www.planetfootball.com/in-depth/...ure-plans/
Said a few times but the whole episode had really bad long term consequences for all parties.
Cheers a fine read and memories of good times- as I said when there were moaners back then, as we weren't moving to the next level, we were having our best period for 3 decades and should appreciate it. We are somewhere off that team from the early part of this decade at the minute.
Most exciting player I’ve seen at the Hawthorns. When he got the ball you didn’t know what could happen. Shame what happened but it wasn’t just his fault.
He we as a right dickhead on Twitter with Albion fans and you'd question his mental health at the time. It was ridiculous.

But his is the only hat trick I've seen at the Custard Bowl and that's a great memory.

Seeing him in a couple of weeks.
He was hung out to dry that deadline day, the club even told him to say his goodbyes to the staff at the training ground

Copped dogs abuse on here, and elsewhere, when he was only instructed to go to QPR to finalize the deal

Glad, all these years later the truth is slowly edging out

Interestingly is stock is now high with us again, clearly loves the Brom and involved in loads of charity functions now, Q&A’s etc, fair play

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Turned out for Richard Eades at Yeltz.

All forgiven.
I think time has healed those wounds now, we can look back on his time here fondly.
People talk about us not replacing Lukaku having a huge effect but I'd argue not replacing PO was a far bigger blow. Could turn/win matches on his own.
(09-13-2019, 08:35 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: People talk about us not replacing Lukaku having a huge effect but I'd argue not replacing PO was a far bigger blow. Could turn/win matches on his own.

Yes, he was very good for us, from day one.

Great to have Lukaku though, but very disappointed that he only got three goals in his farewell subs appearance!