Fulham Roll Call
(09-11-2019, 04:02 PM)TooMuchTooYoung Wrote: In the Spoons (the rocket) before 9 for brekkie and pints then over the river to the Eight Bells for when it opens at 10. Bladdered by KO. Watch Albion win. Back into Putney (Golden Lion) for grub and more beer. Throw pasty into face then fall asleep on train. In bed by 9.30 at the latest.

I look forward to your detailed match report  Big Grin
In with CWB. On the 8.50 train from New St. I'll leave it up to CWB to sort out boozers as he lived near there for years before moving back up
(09-11-2019, 04:15 PM)TartanRug Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 04:02 PM)TooMuchTooYoung Wrote: In the Spoons (the rocket) before 9 for brekkie and pints then over the river to the Eight Bells for when it opens at 10. Bladdered by KO. Watch Albion win. Back into Putney (Golden Lion) for grub and more beer. Throw pasty into face then fall asleep on train. In bed by 9.30 at the latest.

I look forward to your detailed match report  Big Grin
 It will of course be a highly articulate account, full of technical observations and 'insights'.  I may even remember who scores.  Big Grin
Kids’ footie so I’m out  Angry
Birmingham Whisky Festival is where I'll be drinking... Coincidentally the last time I attended the Whisky Fest in Brum, Albion won 4-0 away i think, can't recall who against though! So here's hoping!