First casualty of Gender Stereotyping Regulations.
(08-15-2019, 07:24 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: So this jokey advert, is so terribly gender offensive, yet, it seems it's o/k for Caroline Lucas, to call for an all women emergency cabinet, as, "In her experience, women tend to be less tribal, & they tend to find it easier to establish trust more quickly," 
Seems she's never seen the fuckers when Harrods, used to open the doors, on the first day of the sales.
I know which of the two offend's me the most.     Angry

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk
[url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49314840][/url]

The funniest thing about it is that it got criticised for being all white women. 

Nothing is ever enough in the world of "positive discrimination"
I’ve actually written to my MP about the ‘did somebody say JustEat’ advert.

Being a wheelchair spastic genius, I can’t and have never been able to eat very well, and do those insensitive fuckers with their marketing budgets that could clear third-world debt (and maybe feed them in the process) have any idea what it’s like to be fed through a straw up your nose everyday.

Seriously, I’m bashing my head against the screen right now. Did somebody say JustEat? No. They said fuck off. Wankers.

Discrimination AOTS.
Isn't this about the baby being on the conveyor belt though? Which would be right to ban as the moronic men clearly can't look after a baby.
(08-14-2019, 09:41 PM)Pipkins Wrote: BBC's Wildlife on One is to be banned according to sauces...

It shows male animals as hunter gatherers & females tending & caring for the young offspring

Clearly animals featured in episodes are not aware of gender equality rules in 2019 as it implies male species can not care or breast feed milk to their young

Quote from the BBC's Gender Equality Officer Millie Tant (non gender binary person)

Not so, as I thought I remembered.  Having look agaiin, I find: The female lion will defend their pride's territory, which can cover up to 100 square miles. Females are primarily responsible for hunting, which typically occurs after dark. They are also the primary caregivers for lion cubs. The eating hierarchy is males first, followed by females and then cubs.

Lions are lazy slobs.  get it right.
(08-14-2019, 08:54 PM)Man of Harlech Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 08:05 PM)Juan Quidonqui Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 08:03 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Christ, is it possible for anyone to take offence at anything these days?

Blasphemy... I’m offended  Wink

All he said was that lovely bit of Halibut was fit enough for Jehovah.

Woman in beard throws a rock.
(08-15-2019, 05:31 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 08:54 PM)Man of Harlech Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 08:03 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Christ, is it possible for anyone to take offence at anything these days?

Probably one of that green party bint's all women cabinet.
Flag shagging,misogynistic,covidiot,anitvax gammon.
Or just a normal white bloke.
(08-15-2019, 06:51 PM)Man of Harlech Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 05:31 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 08:54 PM)Man of Harlech Wrote:

Probably one of that green party bint's all women cabinet.

The sexist, colourist barstewards!
Fuxking bullshit, creeping up on us everywhere. Watch Jordan Peterson destroy these turds.
(08-14-2019, 09:41 PM)Pipkins Wrote: BBC's Wildlife on One is to be banned according to sauces...

It shows male animals as hunter gatherers & females tending & caring for the young offspring

Clearly animals featured in episodes are not aware of gender equality rules in 2019 as it implies male species can not care or breast feed milk to their young

Quote from the BBC's Gender Equality Officer Millie Tant (non gender binary person)

That's actually believable.
Clarnet v2.0
Millie Tant was a character from the adult comic Viz

Ironically a character created over 25 years ago for a laugh is almost the norm in 2019

[Image: tumblr_ndpet99xRw1r7pphso3_1280.jpg]