Tammy Abraham
(08-15-2019, 07:11 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 10:55 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 09:51 PM)Duffers Wrote: For all those saying he’s shite it should really be acknowledged that his goal scoring record in the Championship is second to none.

Not good enough for a side of Chelsea’s standing but let’s not pretend we wouldn’t have him here.

And this will be the Seals problem.

They now have a very good Championship team, but are light years away from being a top team.

How the nation laughed in May when the deludedarrogantfisheatingcunts proclaimed that Tammy should play for England, Barca wanted Greasy and Mings was better than Van Dyck.

There is a gulf between the two divisions and sadly for us, it is only getting bigger.

Abraham has already been capped by England.

So has crisp packet hands....
In the form of his life.
(08-14-2019, 09:51 PM)Duffers Wrote: For all those saying he’s shite it should really be acknowledged that his goal scoring record in the Championship is second to none.

Not good enough for a side of Chelsea’s standing but let’s not pretend we wouldn’t have him here.

Had to go to Vile park last season on a couple of occasions as a carer for a relative and Abraham’s misses far too many easy chances to be prolific at Prem level. He may improve but I can see a prolific Championship goal scorer masquerading as Prem striker currently.
(08-15-2019, 08:09 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Had to go to Vile park last season on a couple of occasions as a carer for a relative and Abraham’s misses far too many easy chances to be prolific at Prem level. He may improve but I can see a prolific Championship goal scorer masquerading as Prem striker currently.

On current evidence I’d agree. He’s currently in the Jordan Rhodes bracket of great in the Champ, not good enough for the Prem.
His goal ratio at Villa was significantly improved by taking their penalties too. He hit 7 pens last season, so removing those it’s 20 goals in 40 starts for Villa.

Yes he’s a decent player, and he’s young enough to improve but he never looked a natural goal scorer... his record for example put him well behind Pukki, Sharp, Maupay and McBurnie...

Cheeky loan in Jan?
He fluffed clearcut chances against us and didn’t hit the target with his half chances. Flat track bully.
(08-14-2019, 09:46 PM)baggiebuckster Wrote: His penalty against us was fortunate also. I know I am sad but I celebrated when he missed.

+1

Said to the good lady that I bet big headed Abraham steps up for the 5th and I bet he misses.... Thanks lad finished the night laughing