Idiots who leave early
Are now locked into the club car parks until pedestrians are clear.

WM police have decided to impose this on the club, not sure if it also applies to factory car parks near the ground.
(08-14-2019, 10:09 AM)sickParrot Wrote: Are now locked into the club car parks until pedestrians are clear.

WM police have decided to impose this on the club, not sure if it also applies to factory car parks near the ground.

That will teach them......
Haha - serves them right!

If a direction from WMP hopefully it’s a sign they are trying to do something about the risk to pedestrians from cars all along the B.Road at the end of games
There are always a few who leave early, with genuine reason. I get annoyed when those numpties with no good reason, keep filing past. Its annoying when you are A. trying to watch the game, and B. you're trying to get behind the team.
It's always been a danger after games the number of people on the BR and cars trying to push their way through.
Always thought it would be safer to close the road off until clear.
Whether that is achievable though is another matter.
(08-14-2019, 10:29 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: There are always a few who leave early, with genuine reason. I get annoyed when those numpties with no good reason, keep filing past. Its annoying when you are A. trying to watch the game, and B. you're trying to get behind the team.

Especially when they then decide to stand still if we go on the attack. If you’re going, just fucking go!
(08-14-2019, 11:32 AM)Statto Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 10:29 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: There are always a few who leave early, with genuine reason. I get annoyed when those numpties with no good reason, keep filing past. Its annoying when you are A. trying to watch the game, and B. you're trying to get behind the team.

Especially when they then decide to stand still if we go on the attack. If you’re going, just fucking go!

Very annoying and last night a great example.

They leave the seats, stand at the barrier at the bottom of the stairways, and of course at this time the stewards have fucked off down by the pitch.

Last night was generally twat city though. Bloke behind shouted every single word that came out of his mouth. Even "normal conversation" with the person next to him. And some kid (no way 18) brazenly sat in his seat drinking lager...

Attending The Hawthorns is not what it was. It was never perfect, but I see more negative aspects than positive now and that is sad.
(08-14-2019, 11:54 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 11:32 AM)Statto Wrote:

And some kid (no way 18) brazenly sat in his seat drinking lager...

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Can WM police do something to hold the tram or train back to Birmingham after the game?
(08-14-2019, 12:13 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: Can WM police do something to hold the tram or train back to Birmingham after the game?

I caught the train last night and was appalled that every carriage was "standard" class. No first class section at all.