We will win Saturday
And remain unbeaten in the league.  There I’ve said it.

Then please can we settle down and realise it’s going to take a bit of time for everything to knit into place.
I agree
Yep. No doubts.

Top 3 by the end of the day and then everything will be wonderful.

Until the first loss then we're a team that can't score and concede goals for fun
If we can't score a couple against Joneso's boys wim doomed!
The overreaction to last night on social media has been quite impressive.

Some berk on the Twatter was saying Saturday’s game is now “must win”.
(08-14-2019, 09:08 AM)Duffers Wrote: The overreaction to last night on social media has been quite impressive.

Is his name "The Surgeon"?
(08-14-2019, 09:08 AM)Duffers Wrote: The overreaction to last night on social media has been quite impressive.

Moore got sacked after losing to two of the best teams in the league and then drawing to Ipswich, and that was after demonstrating previously in the season that he knew how to turn around a "bad run", although it's embarrassing to call 3 games a 'run'.

If we lose to Luton then the knives will be out. Three is a magic number.
I thought Moore got sacked cos we'd won about 7 from 15 at home, 1 out the last 9 and in real danger of dropping out the top 6 and being tactically inept.
If the knives come out three league matches into a new manager’s reign then we deserve fuck all.
(08-14-2019, 09:43 AM)baggie93 Wrote: I thought Moore got sacked cos we'd won about 7 from 15 at home, 1 out the last 9 and in real danger of dropping out the top 6 and being tactically inept.

I forgot that points away from home count less and that Brunt was in charge for the away matches.

How many wins in a row was it prior to the Leeds game? 9?

(08-14-2019, 09:45 AM)Duffers Wrote: If the knives come out three league matches into a new manager’s reign then we deserve fuck all.

I guarantee it will happen. Definitely not universally, and largely will be ridiculed, but there will be a pocket of about 5-10% of people starting to murmur about how Bilic is clueless and failed in Saudi Arabia and that we should consider getting rid. I've already seen some talking about relegation this season.

Fucking relegation.......