Our targets
(07-20-2019, 11:17 AM)Duffers Wrote: Anyone else suspect we won’t sign a single player from this list?

Chalobah looks likely. Not sure if Slav is keen on Bojan, but he would be decent.

Assombalonga fits our mid 20s age profile and we should be all over him, frankly.
slightly unbalanced starting XI don’t you think?
I would love to get Ampadu on a season long loan. I reckon he will be a real player in time. He is versatile as a DM but he has a real engine and is good enough to become that box to box player that we need. His range of passing is superb and he is not afraid of a tackle. The Baggies connection through his Dad albeit tenuous, will help with the fans. He would be a real bonus IMO.
(07-20-2019, 12:20 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: I would love to get Ampadu on a season long loan. I reckon he will be a real player in time. He is versatile as a DM but he has a real engine and is good enough to become that box to box player that we need. His range of passing is superb and he is not afraid of a tackle. The Baggies connection through his Dad albeit tenuous, will help with the fans. He would be a real bonus IMO.

Sounds like he's off to RB Leipzig, unfortunately.
(07-20-2019, 11:26 AM)Squid Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 11:17 AM)Duffers Wrote: Anyone else suspect we won’t sign a single player from this list?

Chalobah looks likely. Not sure if Slav is keen on Bojan, but he would be decent.

Assombalonga fits our mid 20s age profile and we should be all over him, frankly.

I don't think Bojan is priority with Krovinovic in. Two players of that ilk would be a luxury we probably can't afford.
I'd like Holgate in.
(07-16-2019, 06:39 PM)Hopalong Wrote: According to my sauces, our signings will come from the following;

DEFENDERS

Holgate - can play rb or ch

Tavernier - rb not as versatile as H

Tosin

Oxford
Chalobah  -  all flexible in terms of ch or dm
Bielik
Ampadu

MIDFIELDERS

Dack
Arslan
Quintella
Nguette
Johansen
Bojan
Reach
Mount
Wilson 
O'Dowda
Modric 

STRIKERS

Gayle - unlikely as only striker left at toon!
Austin
Samatta
Maupay
Carroll 
Vydra
Assombalonga
Berahino

Keep the faith ('til 8th Angry )

Took 3 days to prove this was a load of bollocks! ?
(07-20-2019, 12:02 PM)MGalea Wrote: slightly unbalanced starting XI don’t you think?

Missed this... Arf Big Grin
Austin is on the list!!!
(08-08-2019, 02:34 PM)Duffers Wrote: Austin is on the list!!!

You dared to doubt "the list"!?
In the form of his life.